(Windows XP Pro SP2 with all the updates)

Is it possible to set Windows to start up with a random sound from a set of
files within a certain folder? I have a couple of sounds between which I'd
like to alternate when I fire up my PC and I haven't been able to work out
how to do it.

TIA

Haven't installed this,yet, but WinSound Randomizer, here:
http://www.soft32.com/download-Win_Sound_Randomizer-78861-5.html