Share broadband internet with Ipaq via w-fi - how?

I am looking for some advice. I want to share my home
broadband comnnection with my Ipaq wirelessly, but I'm
not sure how to do it. My home PC has a broadband
internet connection using a USB broadband modem (no
ethernet port on modem). Is it possible to stick a USB
wireless dongle into the PC and a wireless SDIO card into
my IPAQ H1930 and use Internet Connection Sharing on the
PC. Would this work? Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Yes, in general. I have done that using a router as second
connection, instead of the USB wireless "dongle" -- but
should work about the same way.

Using the USB device will limit the speed to 11Mbps even
with g devices, since you'll be using an *ad-hoc*
(peer-to-peer) connection. With a g router you could get
faster speeds, depending on the speed of the SDIo card, but
would need an ethernet port on the PC.