needing cab stencils for Harlem Globetrotters anyone else?

Anyone want to do these, I have asked Jeff and received no reply.
Anyone else need them.. Post here :)

I could use a set...

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> Anyone want to do these, I have asked Jeff and received no reply.
> Anyone else need them.. Post here :)

Ive asked Jeff and got no reply except I will look into this today.
that was 2 weeks ago.

MIKE

I have an NOS almost fully populated (couple pieces lost over the years)
playfield that I want to sell (once I figure out how I'd ship it). No idea
on price though. I admit I'm a pinball fake (not flake!), so I may have to
just put it on greedbay. I can provide pics, but not until the weekend.

Joe (joemagiere at ameritech dot net)
joemagiera@ameritech.net

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> Anyone want to do these, I have asked Jeff and received no reply.
> Anyone else need them.. Post here :)

graham

mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
> Anyone want to do these, I have asked Jeff and received no reply.
> Anyone else need them.. Post here :)

Yes, could use a set. Although I may just end up using masking tape and
paint directly.