CFTBL Ramp Update

Anyone have the latest on CFTBL ramp repros? Haven't heard from Grover -
sent him an e-mail asking to pre-order....

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

I don't think Grover will mind my saying that I did get an update from
him. He said the center swirl ramp was complete and in production. He
thought the other two ramp tools were made and would be in production
soon. He mentioned that he thought Peter had some pictures of the
ramps if you emailed him directly. A nice quote was "they look
fantastic".

- Don