Recycle Bin Icon

August 23, 2005 2:05:00 AM

The Recycle Bin Icon has disappeared from the desktop. How do I get it back?
XP Home /sp2
Thanks
Joe

More about : recycle bin icon

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 3:26:46 AM

RT CLICK DESKTOP>PROPERETIES>DESKTOP>ADVANCED
CHECK THE RECYCLE BIN BOX

--
For evil to prosper requires only that good men remain silent!
"Lisa Murphy" <wendelrak@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:o tvbyA6pFHA.2336@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> The Recycle Bin Icon has disappeared from the desktop. How do I get it
> back?
> XP Home /sp2
> Thanks
> Joe

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 9:26:45 AM

Lisa Murphy <wendelrak@adelphia.net> wrote:

> The Recycle Bin Icon has disappeared from the desktop. How do I get it
> back?

Install TweakUI unless there is Norton-/Symantec Software installed.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/...

TweakUI > Desktop > Recycle Bin (tick) > Apply.

--
d-d
August 23, 2005 9:23:57 PM

Lisa Murphy wrote on Mon, 22 Aug 2005:

>The Recycle Bin Icon has disappeared from the desktop. How do I get it back?
>XP Home /sp2
>Thanks
>Joe

Hi Joe

Go to http://www.dougknox.com/index.html and get the fix "Restore
Recylce Bin Desktop Icon" (about halfway down on the right).

--
Nightowl
!