Recycle Bin Icon

The Recycle Bin Icon has disappeared from the desktop. How do I get it back?
XP Home /sp2
Thanks
Joe
3 answers Last reply
More about recycle icon

    RT CLICK DESKTOP>PROPERETIES>DESKTOP>ADVANCED
    CHECK THE RECYCLE BIN BOX

    --
    For evil to prosper requires only that good men remain silent!
    "Lisa Murphy" <wendelrak@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > The Recycle Bin Icon has disappeared from the desktop. How do I get it
    > back?
    > XP Home /sp2
    > Thanks
    > Joe

    Lisa Murphy <wendelrak@adelphia.net> wrote:

    > The Recycle Bin Icon has disappeared from the desktop. How do I get it
    > back?

    Install TweakUI unless there is Norton-/Symantec Software installed.

    TweakUI > Desktop > Recycle Bin (tick) > Apply.

    --
    d-d

    Lisa Murphy wrote on Mon, 22 Aug 2005:

    >The Recycle Bin Icon has disappeared from the desktop. How do I get it back?
    >XP Home /sp2
    >Thanks
    >Joe

    Hi Joe

    Go to http://www.dougknox.com/index.html and get the fix "Restore
    Recylce Bin Desktop Icon" (about halfway down on the right).

    --
    Nightowl

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP