CD Options for Armada 4210t?

What are my options?;

I'm searching myself but somebody may have already been down the road
before.

I have (well, my Brother has) an External Floppy drive (Compaq brand),
and an internal HD running Win95.

Options might include a Compaq CD (but it's likely going to be a hard
surplus find) or perhaps a pcmcia type adapter, most external devices
_these_ days are USB or Firewire.

tia,
TBerk

"T" <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> What are my options?;
>
> I'm searching myself but somebody may have already been down the road
> before.
>
> I have (well, my Brother has) an External Floppy drive (Compaq brand),
> and an internal HD running Win95.
>
> Options might include a Compaq CD (but it's likely going to be a hard
> surplus find) or perhaps a pcmcia type adapter, most external devices
> _these_ days are USB or Firewire.

Eight auctions on Ebay for the CD ROM designed for your 4210T. Search
"compaq armada 41* cd*" without the quotes. The 4100 series uses the same CD
as the 4200.

"T" <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> What are my options?;
>
> I'm searching myself but somebody may have already been down the
> road before.
>
> I have (well, my Brother has) an External Floppy drive (Compaq
> brand), and an internal HD running Win95.
>
> Options might include a Compaq CD (but it's likely going to be a
> hard surplus find) or perhaps a pcmcia type adapter, most external
> devices _these_ days are USB or Firewire.
>

> tia,
> TBerk

Look for the Mobile Expansion Unit for your laptop. It usually
contains a CD-ROM drive and stereo speakers.

--
Earl F. Parrish

TRENDING THREADS