Computer won't restart

August 23, 2005 4:35:43 AM

Just as my title reads, when I click restart, my computer won't do
anything. It acts as if I never clicked the button. What's the deal?

--
mtv_poison

More about : computer restart

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 4:39:01 AM

do u have your XP cd? You need your XP CD? Insert your XP CD in your Drive,
and then click on install windows. Then Windows will start to collect
information. Click on Upgrade, and the first windows look for upgrade
(recommended). When you find it, click next and windows will do the rest.
by doing this windows will replace all lost system files, and files needed by
the system.

"mtv_poison" wrote:

> Just as my title reads, when I click restart, my computer won't do
> anything. It acts as if I never clicked the button. What's the deal?
>

> --
> mtv_poison

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 3:39:42 PM