Computer won't restart

Just as my title reads, when I click restart, my computer won't do
anything. It acts as if I never clicked the button. What's the deal?

--
mtv_poison
2 answers Last reply

    do u have your XP cd? You need your XP CD? Insert your XP CD in your Drive,
    and then click on install windows. Then Windows will start to collect
    information. Click on Upgrade, and the first windows look for upgrade
    (recommended). When you find it, click next and windows will do the rest.
    by doing this windows will replace all lost system files, and files needed by
    the system.

    "mtv_poison" wrote:

    > Just as my title reads, when I click restart, my computer won't do
    > anything. It acts as if I never clicked the button. What's the deal?
    >

    > --
    > mtv_poison

    http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.php

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    mtv_poison wrote:
    > Just as my title reads, when I click restart, my computer won't do
    > anything. It acts as if I never clicked the button. What's the deal?

Computers Microsoft Windows XP