could you please explain how i could change the background and font on a HTML
page. at present its deep blue & white font.
I need to change to white background, black font, new times roman

pls email advise to stvkrneta89@hotmail.com

Thanks Steve

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:FACC59B7-8EE6-4D74-BE1C-A463E2550E64@microsoft.com,
Steve Krneta <SteveKrneta@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> could you please explain how i could change the background and font
> on a HTML page. at present its deep blue & white font.
> I need to change to white background, black font, new times roman
>
> pls email advise to stvkrneta89@hotmail.com
>
> Thanks Steve

CSS... The font tag is being phased out, take a study of Cascading Style
Sheets.

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

But if you insists.... <font color="******" face="****">

and...

Really, CSS is lighter, needs to be loaded only once, saves bandwidth and
load times, has greater potential, and is the de-facto standard. In fact W3C
has removed the <font> tag from it's recommendations.

Galen
--

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
its solution is its own reward."

Sherlock Holmes