Where does the wireless card go

i have a Siemens Fujitsu scaleo p i need to know were to connect a wireless card can anyone help
1 answer Last reply
More about where wireless card
  1. Any desktop computer should take either PCI (internal) or USB (external) type wireless adapters. Personally I prefer PCI for reliability and reception strength, but USB is easier to fit.
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless Siemens Connection Fujitsu Scaleo Peripherals