Wireless Zero Configuration Service

I start the service and set it to automatic and when I reboot it is
still set to automatic, but the service is not started. I am running XP
Home SP 2.

Any Idea's

Thanks in Advance

--
Buddrinkr
More about wireless configuration service

    Wireless Network Properties | Wireless Network tab | Check "Use Windows to
    configure this device".

    --
    JonyBrv

    In article <Buddrinkr.1u7lga@no-mx.gateway.localhost>, Buddrinkr
    <Buddrinkr.1u7lga@no-mx.gateway.localhost> wrote:

    >I start the service and set it to automatic and when I reboot it is
    >still set to automatic, but the service is not started. I am running XP
    >Home SP 2.
    >
    >Any Idea's
    >
    >Thanks in Advance

    Are there any relevant messages in Event Viewer? To run it, click
    Start | Control Panel | Performance and Maintenance | Administrative
    Tools | Event Viewer. For more information, see:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308427
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    I click the let Windows manage my wireless connections and then am able
    to connect to my wireless router, but the service still does not start
    after a reboot or suspend.

    --
    Buddrinkr

Wireless Configuration Microsoft Windows XP