WTT Monopoly for SWE1

Thought I'd throw this out there. I have been looking for a Star Wars
ep1, and I have a really really nice Stern Monopoly I'm willing to
trade for it. I already have more project than I can handle, so I'd
prefer a machine in like condition. Prefer a local deal (southern CA)
so we can see what we are getting. I live in south orange county, so
anyone in LA, San Diego, Riverside SB county interested? Send all
inquiries, offers, pictures, or just your very best wishes to blaceb At
yahoo dot com.
Thanks!
Brian
3 answers Last reply
More about monopoly swe1

    I have been looking for a Star Wars
    ep1, and I have a really really nice Stern Monopoly I'm willing to
    trade for it. I already have more project than I can handle, so I'd
    prefer a machine in like condition. Prefer a local deal (southern CA)
    so we can see what we are getting.

    I guess it also goes without saying, I'd be interested in purchasing a
    SWE1 if there's one for sale in the area. Thanks!
    Brian

    Wish I was in your area, I'd love to have a Monoply! I have a very
    nice SWE1 with a brand new PF, new t-molding, new high perf fans
    installed, new legs, coin door and balls. Game is really close to new!
    I'm located in Ames Iowa, just a bit too far for this deal to work

    Try Arizona Bruce--he's got one for sale.

County Games Video Games