Proliant 1600R and 163355-001

Posting a query concerning compat. between Proliant 1600R and
163355-001 "feature board".

I was going to install a video card, and I had this pci slot card
in stock, and wondered if the two can work together properly
under server 2000 or 2003 (MS)

YES! When you remove the side panel to install the card, there's a sticker
on that panel that'll show you which dip switch to flip to disable the
onboard video. I have 4 1600s. Two are running Server 2000 without any
problems. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

TRENDING THREADS