WTB: SS Crate LED's

Where can I find these? I checked a couple of the regular part guys and
did not see them listed. The SS crate takes 8 leds. Thanks for the
help.

Brian
atlfun

Courtesy Robert W. and "Tony" D:

Mouser Electronics part number 351-3230; T-1 water-clear red
super-bright LEDs

Thanks for posting the information. I have already placed an order for
them. As I sheepishly admit that I privately emailed Robert Winter
about a source, and he referred me to his tech page for SS. Robert's
site is the best.

Here is the link for a great site:

http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/

Brian