File name of Photo and Fax Viewer

dt

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2004

What is the file name of the Windows Photo and Fax Viewer.
I would like to put up a desktop shortcut to start the program;
however, I can not find the file.

Thanks, Dave

Malke

milt

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

Have a look here: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipbrd.exe

Milt

"DT" wrote:

> What is the file name of the Windows Photo and Fax Viewer.
> I would like to put up a desktop shortcut to start the program;
> however, I can not find the file.
>
> Thanks, Dave

Malke

Milt wrote:

> Have a look here: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipbrd.exe
>
> Milt

That's not the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com