Micro Chip

G

Ya now i rember reading about this a while ago...No so scary as long as its for medical purpose. I wouldnt liek the idea of my mom/wife whatever tracing me with that device tough...

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Our love of technology is what will cause our downfall. This is the latest version of the "mark of the beast" so many churches preach about. Eventually we will no longer need cash or credit cards because a worldwide financial transactions network will be employed, you simply get an ID scan to "spend money". Anyone who refuses the devices will have no way to receive medical treatment, buy food, etc. And then the New World Order will take over, a worldwide government, etc. All stuff predicted 2000 years ago.

The idea is being tossed about (for years now) that "the only people who will cling to cash are criminals and fanatics". So it will probably be OK to imprison someone for refusing to use the devices, as police already jail people for refusing to show proof of identity.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

My brother and I talked about a Cashless World in the early 70's. I talked with a guy who was a banker they where talking about using Micro Chips in the 60's. They used Micro Chips in Nam. First step Super Smart Card for buying everything. That would lower the crime rate world wide. But looks like the Micro Chip will be used First. Unless they decide to use both.