Mail in rebate for service on I9200

ahall

I am pricing an I9200, and one offer has
claims a mail in rebate for a service contract
upgrade.

However there is no link I can find to the rebate
form.

I found a general Dell Systems rebate form, would
that be good enough to claim the service rebate?

Thanks,

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in alt.sys.pc-clone.dell...)

On 11 Jan 2005 16:21:40 -0500, <ahall@no-spam-panix.com> wrote:

>I am pricing an I9200, and one offer has
>claims a mail in rebate for a service contract
>upgrade.
>
>However there is no link I can find to the rebate
>form.
>
>I found a general Dell Systems rebate form, would
>that be good enough to claim the service rebate?

Yes. When I downloaded that rebate form last week, it states that the rebate
form is for ALL Dell rebates. Make certain to send the required paperwork
that describes the rebate, so that Dell knows which rebate you are
submitting to receive.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>

Desktop: Dell Dimension 8400
Notebook: Dell Inspiron 8600
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on both