MN-700

Ron

I've seen alot of post on this router. Since I have done
the firmware upgrade the router needed to be reset
everyday. Now even after resetting the router doesn't
work. On top of that it won't let me restore to the
factory default settings. By the way there is absolutely
nothing wrong with my modem nor my laptop or pc which
were connected to the router.

Miller

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2001

Same Problem here. Any fix yet

My MN-700 running in Access Point mode was rock solid
before I applied the V2.20 upgrade. Now it crashes every
couple of days. Both wireless and wired connections stop
working. I power-cycle it to get it running again.

When I tried to re-apply the V2.20 upgrade the software
told me that the installed software was up-to-date and
didn't re-install the new version.