Which to sell ? Time warp or laser ball

Hi I was wandering , what you guys think , I need to get rid of one
pin, both are in good cond, ( I am leaning to keeping the laser ball
because its a wide body) , can any one tell me the approx value of
these games ? the laser ball is in excellent cond all the way around ,
works 100% playfeild cab and back glass look like new, the time warp
the playfeild is in decent cond ( swirl marks and has one wear spot
about an 1 inch circle) , all new pop bumpers, shopped, works great,
backglass i would rate a 7 -8 some wear, but has been sealed.cab has
been repainted as orig and looks like new. , what do you think - which
would you keep? I kind of like both games, but need some cash for a new
project. Thanks ED
5 answers Last reply
More about which sell time warp laser ball

    I dont think much of either, however I would sell the time warp for
    sure, laser cue is a much better player.

    Greg

    On 12 Jul 2005 16:58:26 -0700, edtoyota4x4@verizon.net wrote:

    >Hi I was wandering , what you guys think , I need to get rid of one
    >pin, both are in good cond, ( I am leaning to keeping the laser ball
    >because its a wide body) , can any one tell me the approx value of
    >these games ? the laser ball is in excellent cond all the way around ,
    >works 100% playfeild cab and back glass look like new, the time warp
    >the playfeild is in decent cond ( swirl marks and has one wear spot
    >about an 1 inch circle) , all new pop bumpers, shopped, works great,
    >backglass i would rate a 7 -8 some wear, but has been sealed.cab has
    >been repainted as orig and looks like new. , what do you think - which
    >would you keep? I kind of like both games, but need some cash for a new
    >project. Thanks ED

    I would agree if it was "cue", but laser ball would probably be my choice to
    sell. I never regretted selling the one I owned.

    "mrcrazy" <mrcrazy@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > I dont think much of either, however I would sell the time warp for
    > sure, laser cue is a much better player.
    >
    > Greg
    >
    > On 12 Jul 2005 16:58:26 -0700, edtoyota4x4@verizon.net wrote:
    >
    > >Hi I was wandering , what you guys think , I need to get rid of one
    > >pin, both are in good cond, ( I am leaning to keeping the laser ball
    > >because its a wide body) , can any one tell me the approx value of
    > >these games ? the laser ball is in excellent cond all the way around ,
    > >works 100% playfeild cab and back glass look like new, the time warp
    > >the playfeild is in decent cond ( swirl marks and has one wear spot
    > >about an 1 inch circle) , all new pop bumpers, shopped, works great,
    > >backglass i would rate a 7 -8 some wear, but has been sealed.cab has
    > >been repainted as orig and looks like new. , what do you think - which
    > >would you keep? I kind of like both games, but need some cash for a new
    > >project. Thanks ED

    Oh my, that would be tough. Value in these parts
    for a nice one would be around $650 for either of
    those titles in nice shape.

    I'd believe I'd stick with Laser Ball. I've found it
    to be "a little meaner" than Time Warp. Harder
    to have a good game on the wide body and it has
    more ways to _lose_ the ball.... :)

    --
    Fred
    TX

    <edtoyota4x4@verizon.net> wrote

    what do you think - which
    > would you keep? I kind of like both games, but need some cash for a new
    > project. Thanks ED

    Thanks for all the replys , I have decided to let the Time warp go,
    THANKS ED

    Keep the laserball - rarer game in the condition you describe. Also
    not an easy game.

Games Video Games