Which to sell ? Time warp or laser ball

Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2005 8:58:26 PM

Hi I was wandering , what you guys think , I need to get rid of one
pin, both are in good cond, ( I am leaning to keeping the laser ball
because its a wide body) , can any one tell me the approx value of
these games ? the laser ball is in excellent cond all the way around ,
works 100% playfeild cab and back glass look like new, the time warp
the playfeild is in decent cond ( swirl marks and has one wear spot
about an 1 inch circle) , all new pop bumpers, shopped, works great,
backglass i would rate a 7 -8 some wear, but has been sealed.cab has
been repainted as orig and looks like new. , what do you think - which
would you keep? I kind of like both games, but need some cash for a new
project. Thanks ED
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 12:13:49 AM

I dont think much of either, however I would sell the time warp for
sure, laser cue is a much better player.

Greg

On 12 Jul 2005 16:58:26 -0700, edtoyota4x4@verizon.net wrote:

>Hi I was wandering , what you guys think , I need to get rid of one
>pin, both are in good cond, ( I am leaning to keeping the laser ball
>because its a wide body) , can any one tell me the approx value of
>these games ? the laser ball is in excellent cond all the way around ,
>works 100% playfeild cab and back glass look like new, the time warp
>the playfeild is in decent cond ( swirl marks and has one wear spot
>about an 1 inch circle) , all new pop bumpers, shopped, works great,
>backglass i would rate a 7 -8 some wear, but has been sealed.cab has
>been repainted as orig and looks like new. , what do you think - which
>would you keep? I kind of like both games, but need some cash for a new
>project. Thanks ED
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 12:13:50 AM

I would agree if it was "cue", but laser ball would probably be my choice to
sell. I never regretted selling the one I owned.

"mrcrazy" <mrcrazy@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I dont think much of either, however I would sell the time warp for
> sure, laser cue is a much better player.
>
> Greg
>
> On 12 Jul 2005 16:58:26 -0700, edtoyota4x4@verizon.net wrote:
>
> >Hi I was wandering , what you guys think , I need to get rid of one
> >pin, both are in good cond, ( I am leaning to keeping the laser ball
> >because its a wide body) , can any one tell me the approx value of
> >these games ? the laser ball is in excellent cond all the way around ,
> >works 100% playfeild cab and back glass look like new, the time warp
> >the playfeild is in decent cond ( swirl marks and has one wear spot
> >about an 1 inch circle) , all new pop bumpers, shopped, works great,
> >backglass i would rate a 7 -8 some wear, but has been sealed.cab has
> >been repainted as orig and looks like new. , what do you think - which
> >would you keep? I kind of like both games, but need some cash for a new
> >project. Thanks ED

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:09:32 AM

Oh my, that would be tough. Value in these parts
for a nice one would be around $650 for either of
those titles in nice shape.

I'd believe I'd stick with Laser Ball. I've found it
to be "a little meaner" than Time Warp. Harder
to have a good game on the wide body and it has
more ways to _lose_ the ball.... :)

--
Fred
TX

<edtoyota4x4@verizon.net> wrote

what do you think - which
> would you keep? I kind of like both games, but need some cash for a new
> project. Thanks ED

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 8:06:22 AM

Thanks for all the replys , I have decided to let the Time warp go,
THANKS ED
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 9:40:47 AM

Keep the laserball - rarer game in the condition you describe. Also
not an easy game.
!