Folder view always on thumbnails when uploading?

i am so frustrated! i have all my files to open to 'thumbnail' view..

yet when i go to a site say, photobucket.com, to upload pictures the view is
always on 'list'....

its so frustrating, let alone time consuming, that each picture i upload i
have to put mouse on view and change to 'thumbnail' so i can see which pic i
want!!...

isn't there anyway to keep it on thumbnail so that when i go to a host site
and browse to upload that my views are always 'thumbnails' like i have them
set....

this is crazy

thanks in advance to anyone who can help me ...

--
slackerbabe
2 answers Last reply

    After you set it to thumbnails under the View tab, click Tools>
    Folder Options>View tab. Click Apply to All Folders and also
    click Reset all folders.
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "slackerbabe" wrote:

    > i am so frustrated! i have all my files to open to 'thumbnail' view..
    >
    > yet when i go to a site say, photobucket.com, to upload pictures the view is
    > always on 'list'....
    >
    > its so frustrating, let alone time consuming, that each picture i upload i
    > have to put mouse on view and change to 'thumbnail' so i can see which pic i
    > want!!...
    >
    > isn't there anyway to keep it on thumbnail so that when i go to a host site
    > and browse to upload that my views are always 'thumbnails' like i have them
    > set....
    >
    > this is crazy
    >
    > thanks in advance to anyone who can help me ...
    >

    > --
    > slackerbabe
  2. oh my god! What a fantastic answer!!! Thanks very much! It even worked (sort of) on Windows 7!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,!

Microsoft Photobucket Windows XP