FORMATTED WITHOUT DRIVER CD

Hello,
I WANT TO FORMATE MY ORDINATOR WITHOUT CD AND WITHOUT USB WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE
3 answers Last reply
More about formatted driver
  1. If you want to get some help, you're going to need to be a little more clear.

First off, it would help if you didn't write in all caps. Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation are all extremely helpful. If we can't understand what you're saying, we can't give you any help.

Furthermore, you need to be more clear as to your objective. Please tell us what model of computer you have, which version of Windows you're running, and what exactly you're trying to do.

Thanks!
  2. People associate typing in caps with yelling in a message or e-mail. It's not going to get you a better answer or get it any faster. If we can understand your post question and know the answer we will answer your question. As you can see neither Pudgy Chicken or myself are typing in caps.
    From what I can interpert from your question your tying to format your hard drive and you don't have a cd drive or usb , is that correct ? When you say that you don't have usb what do you nean by that ? You don't have a usb port ? You do need one of them because there is no other option.
    Please list what you have for a computer and all the specifications of it.
  3. If it's a Win7 PC, you have a pretty good chance you'll get the necessary drivers automatically, once Win is installed. It goes online and looks for the best match for your hardware and gets the driver from the database.
    I am not sure what you mean by "no USB"; AFAIK, all PC released/built in the last 10 years have at least one USB port.
    LAst but not least, you can go online to the mobo's (or PC's) manufacturer website and download all the drivers for that particular model, save them on a separate media (USB stick, CD, DVD, whatever) and install the drivers after the OS was re-installed.
    Good luck, and as the above have stated already, try to be clearer in your posts, that goes a long way in getting the answers you need.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration CD-Rom USB Windows 7