MN700 Rebooting? Who?

Scott

So, I am browsing along, and all of a sudden, connectivity
drops on all my machines. I look at the modem and see a
that the MN700 is going through a reset/reboot process:

1999/06/01 12:00:05 **** Device Booted: Version
02.01.02.0590
2004/08/13 16:54:44 System time synchronized with
207.46.130.100, 9 seconds from system bootup.
2004/08/13 16:54:47 RF Reset...Pass

I am wondering how/why this happened? I had no power
failures, I wasn't logged on to the web interface on any
of my machines, the thing just decided to reboot for no
reason?

Micro-power fluctuations can reboot many electronic
devices, while others remain untouched (you may just notice
some lights blink, and not even all the time) -- could also
be heat or some malfunction, but less likely. The 700
cannot be rebooted from the interface -- only by physically
disconnecting the power (or a power cut).