Justin

Something funny is happening with my keyboard and I think it's a hotkey
issue. How do I reset the hotkeys?
--
-Justin

Nightowl

Distinguished
May 17, 2001

Justin wrote on Tue, 23 Aug 2005:

>Something funny is happening with my keyboard and I think it's a hotkey
>issue. How do I reset the hotkeys?

Did special software come with the keyboard, Justin? Or are you perhaps
using Intellitype?

--
Nightowl

Justin

nope. this is a keyboard that i use everyday and have been using for months
--
-Justin

[Nightowl wrote:]

>>Did special software come with the keyboard, Justin? Or are you
>>perhaps using Intellitype?

>nope. this is a keyboard that i use everyday and have been using for months

Yes, but generally a keyboard with programmable keys comes with software
to program them. . .

Anyway, what is it exactly that's happening, and makes you think it's
something to do with the hot keys?

--
Nightowl

TRENDING THREADS