XP on two partitions NTFS

I installed a new copy of XP Pro on a second partition to get a clean
install. All the previous data files and work are still on the old
partition. Both partitions are NTFS - is there an easy way of the user
looking over at the old partition and accessing his work? Currently
the old workfiles on the old partition are invisible to anyone booting
from the new partition and clean XP. Can only be seen by booting from
the old partition

Lost my Past

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308421
--