New protectors in progress!

I'm glad to see that Dr Who protector - looks great and I'd buy one
just to cover the exposed wood - but I think it's the main playfield
that seems to wear right there, not the miniplayfield!

tease
"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Go click on the sneak peeks section of my web page. Have fun! :)
> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

Hey! That'll be Mr. Tease to you buddy! :p

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com

If the pins could speak, they would THANK YOU :)
How many machines have you saved from being parted out??

Cliffy wrote:
> Go click on the sneak peeks section of my web page. Have fun! :)
> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

Aw shucks, Erik. I've lost count :)

E-Hacker wrote:
> If the pins could speak, they would THANK YOU :)
> How many machines have you saved from being parted out??
>

> Cliffy wrote:
>
>>Go click on the sneak peeks section of my web page. Have fun! :)
>>--
>>Cliffy - CARGPB2
>>A passion for pinball!
>>http://www.passionforpinball.com