FT roms

I've googled for the differences with FT roms and it seems that the
differences between L-3 and L-5 aren't posted. Does anyone know what
the differences are? I'm sure it would have to be something significant
in order to post a new rom revision.

thanks, Just wondering if it's worth upgrading.

-c

CraigC -Chicago- wrote:
> I've googled for the differences with FT roms and it seems that the
> differences between L-3 and L-5 aren't posted. Does anyone know what
> the differences are? I'm sure it would have to be something significant
> in order to post a new rom revision.
>
> thanks, Just wondering if it's worth upgrading.

Rom L-5 has the "harbor" code in it. (i.e. code to deal with more than
one boat ramp installed in the game.) :)

maybe i can part out a BOP so i can have a spinning boat ramp.

-c

TRENDING THREADS