8400 - Ordering RAID to get independent drives?

To get two independently addressable drives (i.e., C:\ and D:\) I
understand, from reading posts in this group, I should order the 8400
with RAID and disable RAID in the BIOS. I don't care to add a
third-party drive after the machine is delivered.

Does it make any difference which one of the following RAID 1 / RAID 0
options I choose in order to end up with two independently addressable
160gig drives?

160GB Data Security RAID 1 (2 x 160GB SATA HDDs w/ Native Command
Queuing) [add $180 or $6/month1]

320GB Performance RAID 0 (2 x 160GB SATA HDDs w/ Native Command
Queuing) [add $180 or $6/month1]

--David

you dont have to order it already configured in RAID.
i ordered my new Dell xps system with two seperate 160gb hard drives: C
and D drives.
as you said you can change this in your bios.
i'm think in the future of adding a third hard drive and then configuring my
C and D drive into RAID and useing the third as storage