WTB: Bally 14 Digit Display Unit for 1985-1987 Series Games

Hello All,

Just started restoring a BlackWater 100 in beautiful shape. I'm having
a hard time finding either a replacement plasma display or the whole
assembly. This series of Ballys uses an uncommon 14 digit / 9 segment
display. Does anyone have a NOS one available, or a used one with no
missing digits? Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Ben

Good luck.... These get more difficult
to find every day. It's rather unlikey
that anyone will offer replacement displays
as these games are currently so "unloved". :(

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8