Help ID Motherboard

I bought a MB on eBay for my Dimension 4100 but it seems to use Rambus
memory so I can't use it without a bigger invetsment than I contemplated.

The board is model "25UXR" socket 370.

Any one know what Dell this came from so I can re-sell with proper specs?

Thank you.

--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.
3 answers Last reply

    "John Keiser" <john.keiser2@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > I bought a MB on eBay for my Dimension 4100 but it seems to use Rambus
    > memory so I can't use it without a bigger invetsment than I contemplated.
    >
    > The board is model "25UXR" socket 370.
    >
    > Any one know what Dell this came from so I can re-sell with proper specs?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >

    > --
    > Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

    If it's a socket 370 with Rambus (2 sockets) it likely came from a Dimension
    XPS B series (using the Intel 820 chipset). I doubt it's an equivalent Dell
    Optiplex board unless it has integrated video....

    Stew

    that board is for the dimension bxxx found here:
    http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/systems/dmag/
    it accepts pc600/pc700/pc800 that are 128mb or 256mb, for a system max of
    512mb.

    "John Keiser" <john.keiser2@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > I bought a MB on eBay for my Dimension 4100 but it seems to use Rambus
    > memory so I can't use it without a bigger invetsment than I contemplated.
    >
    > The board is model "25UXR" socket 370.
    >
    > Any one know what Dell this came from so I can re-sell with proper specs?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >

    > --
    > Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

    Thank you!