WTT: Local trading HS2 and FT for a TSPP

Looking to trade my 9+ condition HS2:Getaway and FT-Fish Tales for a nice
TSPP. Local swap only in NY metro area - no shipping. Email pokeweb at
familyport.com.

Pokepin wrote:
> Looking to trade my 9+ condition HS2:Getaway and FT-Fish Tales for a nice
> TSPP. Local swap only in NY metro area - no shipping. Email pokeweb at
> familyport.com.

That's a perty sweet deal..... If I had a TSPP it would have been yours
by now.

John

Thanks for inquiries... by the way, the FT has an original square lighted
cast button (early production game).