MSN Block Checker Virus- HELP

Hi, somehow (little brother) my comp. has gotten the MSN block checker Virus.
Is there anyway to get rid of it? So far its installed pop ups that my pop up
blockers cant get rid of, and it has disabled the 'enter' button on my
keyboard. Please help ASAP. Thanks in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about block checker virus help

    I also am having the same problem~ but everytime i click on anyone in
    my msn list, it autimattically types in " hey i know who blocked me
    cuz i use msn blockchecker.com " or something like that. its also
    screwing up my comp big time. i have tried to delete it, but certain
    files just wont delete and my spyblocks and virus scans dont work!
    then, i went to this forum thing and they started talking about msn
    delete checker, where u put in your email addy and PW ( yes, i know
    very very stupid) on their website, and they'll tell you who has
    deleted you, and this program changed my msn name and evetything! I
    NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME
    chelsy

    Have you tried deleting those files in Safe Mode? Usually spyware/adware/malware does not
    load in Safe Mode, and their files can be deleted. To get to Safe Mode: Press the F8 key
    on boot BEFORE the Windows XP logo (if the logo shows you have gone too far and must begin
    again) When the menu comes up, opt for Safe Mode, and let the Safe Mode desktop load.
    Then try to delete what you couldn't in Normal Mode. I run most of my scans in Safe
    Mode...
    --

    T.C.
    t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

    "newmama" <angel_baybee_18@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I also am having the same problem~ but everytime i click on anyone in
    > my msn list, it autimattically types in " hey i know who blocked me
    > cuz i use msn blockchecker.com " or something like that. its also
    > screwing up my comp big time. i have tried to delete it, but certain
    > files just wont delete and my spyblocks and virus scans dont work!
    > then, i went to this forum thing and they started talking about msn
    > delete checker, where u put in your email addy and PW ( yes, i know
    > very very stupid) on their website, and they'll tell you who has
    > deleted you, and this program changed my msn name and evetything! I
    > NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME
    > chelsy

  3. plzzzzz im having problem to remove sweet times from my msn and ned a inti virus to my msn plzzzzzz help me plzzzz :fou:

MSN Virus Microsoft Windows XP