Hook Target Decals

Has anyone seen a target decal set for Hook anywhere? I'd like to get
the drop targets and standup targets.

Thanks!

rondondo@comcast.net wrote:
> Has anyone seen a target decal set for Hook anywhere? I'd like to get
> the drop targets and standup targets.
>
> Thanks!

If you can't find them, the artwork for them is located here
http://www.hookpinball.nl/fotohoek.html

Jim
--
---
flipper [at] pa [dot] net

Down load them at Balls of Steel and make them your self. It's easy with
an ink jet printer and some maylar.

http://www.ballsofsteel.net/

Dave