Microsoft Excel question

August 24, 2005 5:20:13 AM

Hello, All!
I have an excel file (Office XP) for the business purpose. When I close the
file without doing any input or changes prompts "Do you want to save the
changes you made to Business.xls? What is the reason for this? Norton AV,
Ad-aware & Spybot etc. declares clean system.

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com
August 24, 2005 5:20:14 AM

Brother Brock wrote:
> Hello, All!
> I have an excel file

Then post to an Excel group! This one is for Windows XP, as in the title.
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 5:20:14 AM

"Brother Brock" <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> wrote in message
> Hello, All!
> I have an excel file (Office XP) for the business purpose. When I close
> the
> file without doing any input or changes prompts "Do you want to save the
> changes you made to Business.xls? What is the reason for this? Norton AV,
> Ad-aware & Spybot etc. declares clean system.
>
> With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

Some actions you take in Excel, such as copy a cell, can trigger the do you
want to save question. You may want to post to:

microsoft.public. excel.newusers.

Don
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 5:20:14 AM

As Gordon has pointed out, best contact an Excel group.
Try this link:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/newsReader.aspx...

Best wishes
--