make it stop, make it stop! pinball sounds in your head.

I have Fish Tales music in my head and I think I like it.

It was the Feeding Frenzy tune yesterday and it's the bonus countdown
today (mixed with a bit of the main theme).

what pinball theme is in your head right now?

-c

Not at the moment but when ever I accomplish something with great
results I get the BK2K jackpot tune stuck in my head.

Right now it's Green Day stuck in my head.

-wolffy

CraigC -Chicago- wrote:
> I have Fish Tales music in my head and I think I like it.
>
> It was the Feeding Frenzy tune yesterday and it's the bonus countdown
> today (mixed with a bit of the main theme).
>
> what pinball theme is in your head right now?
>
> -c

I've got a co-worker that spent too much youth in an arcade. When I
want to be a dink, I'll go by and sing..

"Rock - Rock - Rock-n-Rollergames!"

I actually play a game on ski trips where I'll compete with others to
get tunes stuck in peoples heads. It plays like this:

Early in the day, hum a stupid catchy tune.. New Kids on the Blocks "The
Right Stuff" is perfect. If anybody hears the tune being
hummed/sung/whatever later in the day.. YOU WIN!

Cruel, but fun..

-Mark.

In article <8ZWdnTXKQaEZuUjfRVn-pA@speakeasy.net>,
sendnospamto_wolffy@gaspar.net says...
> Not at the moment but when ever I accomplish something with great
> results I get the BK2K jackpot tune stuck in my head.
>
> Right now it's Green Day stuck in my head.
>
> -wolffy
>

> CraigC -Chicago- wrote:
> > I have Fish Tales music in my head and I think I like it.
> >
> > It was the Feeding Frenzy tune yesterday and it's the bonus countdown
> > today (mixed with a bit of the main theme).
> >
> > what pinball theme is in your head right now?
> >
> > -c

> what pinball theme is in your head right now?

I have a huge problem with Creature! I can't play the game without
that initial MIDI-style song reverberating in my head for hours!

Do do do, do do do, do do...

Flying Rocks!

Flippin R*S gets in my head all the time. BLEH! Don't even own it!

Andrew

CraigC -Chicago- wrote:
> I have Fish Tales music in my head and I think I like it.
>
> It was the Feeding Frenzy tune yesterday and it's the bonus countdown
> today (mixed with a bit of the main theme).
>
> what pinball theme is in your head right now?
>
> -c

THIIIIIIIIIIIRTY MILLION!!!!---- I just want to rip out her heart!!!!

xlr8

"Mark Teskey" <mark.teskey@visi.com> wrote in message
> I've got a co-worker that spent too much youth in an arcade. When I
> want to be a dink, I'll go by and sing..
>
> "Rock - Rock - Rock-n-Rollergames!"
>
> I actually play a game on ski trips where I'll compete with others to
> get tunes stuck in peoples heads. It plays like this:
>
> Early in the day, hum a stupid catchy tune.. New Kids on the Blocks "The
> Right Stuff" is perfect. If anybody hears the tune being
> hummed/sung/whatever later in the day.. YOU WIN!
>
> Cruel, but fun..
>
> -Mark.

Thats FUNNY!!!! I do the same thing.... Try humming Magic Moments by
Perry Como.... Gets 'em everytime!!! Today I lost to the Electric
Slide!!!! I'm so embarrassed!!! KC and the Sunshine Band works pretty
good too!!!

Enjoy!!

Jim