TECH: GI WMS System 9

The female connector has been clipped off of the two yellow wires that
power the GI lighting. These two wires are identical. The male
connector on the power supply is shaped to prevent crossing the wires,
indicating to me that crossing them would be a bad thing. How can I
tell which wire goes to which pin?

Thanks!
Bob

Hi Bob, on my Sorcerer I removed the toasty connector and soldered on 2 18
gauge wires then added a molex connector to the cut wires and the new wires
I didn't worry about mixing up the wires and the GI came right up. I don't
think the wires matter in which order they are in.

John Pursglove
www.southjerseypinball.com