256MB DDR ATI Radeon X600 Pro with TV-Out and DVI

I'd like to buy an HP a850y desktop but I can't find any
specifications for this graphics card (offered with the a850y) that
confirm its ability to drive a DVI display at 1600x1200 pixels. I need
to know the card's maximum refresh rate at this resolution. Anyone
know what the card's limits are?
--David

I have a 3 year old Radeon in my desktop computer and it outputs
1600x1200 over DVI. I also have a IBM thinkpad with only a 64MB
radeon card and it also can output 1600x1200 over DVI through it's
docking station. I would be very surprised if a loaded 256MB card
doesn't do the same. Take a look at the ATI website, that probably
will help.