• Kaspersky

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Comodo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trend Micro

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
G

There is no "best" best is subjective as no doubt this poll will demonstrate. What there is however (as shown by the testing institutes) is a number of products that consistently offer high levels of protection.

I agree with the no best as there are a lot that will do the job , I chose Kaspersky because I have been using it for years and I got a rebate of $60 on the software that cost $60 , so for me it was free with the rebate.

garrettk4

Honorable
May 31, 2012
I've been using Trend Micro. The ultimate edition (I can't remember the exact name) but by far its way better than (In my opinion) Mcafee and Norton.

jerry6

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009

No Avira ? Trusport, Vipre ? And yet Mcafee is there ? I use Trustport and Vipre , with outpost pro and Spywareblaster , so far no problems . Used to use Avira , but it got a bit bloated and slowed things down a bit . So far he new AV are light , work welll with the firewall and Spywareblasrer .

mahidoes

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
I love F-Secure. Next Kaspersky.. Because of Effectiveness and the Usability. Kaspersky is too low priced specially in my country so i'm using it.