Best anti-virus program - your opinion

Pick your most preferred anti-virus software from this poll. Feel free to comment below with others.
10 answers Last reply
More about best anti virus program opinion
  1. There is no "best" best is subjective as no doubt this poll will demonstrate. What there is however (as shown by the testing institutes) is a number of products that consistently offer high levels of protection.
  2. I agree with the no best as there are a lot that will do the job , I chose Kaspersky because I have been using it for years and I got a rebate of $60 on the software that cost $60 , so for me it was free with the rebate.
  3. I've been using Trend Micro. The ultimate edition (I can't remember the exact name) but by far its way better than (In my opinion) Mcafee and Norton.
  4. Gdata is the best and uses the least system resources.
  5. Hi :)

You should have asked two questions...

Best FREE

and

Best PAID

I suspect the answer would be different...

All the best Brett :)
  6. i already use avira for years..

Not the best among all maybe...
    but however i fell comfortable with this..:D
  7. Why didn't you include Unthreat?
    It's a good one! have you ever heard of it?
  8. The Stealthinator said:
    Pick your most preferred anti-virus software from this poll. Feel free to comment below with others.

No Avira ? Trusport, Vipre ? And yet Mcafee is there ? I use Trustport and Vipre , with outpost pro and Spywareblaster , so far no problems . Used to use Avira , but it got a bit bloated and slowed things down a bit . So far he new AV are light , work welll with the firewall and Spywareblasrer .
  9. I love F-Secure. Next Kaspersky.. Because of Effectiveness and the Usability. Kaspersky is too low priced specially in my country so i'm using it.
  10. i have been using Bit defender since a year. and its just amazing :) :) :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Antivirus Software Windows 7 Product