major problem with internet explorer. pc displays message ..

Hi, hope somebody can help me before I have to completely delete my files etc.

After approximately 5 minutes of using the internet I get the message.....

This action cannot be completed because the other programme is busy. Choose
"switch to" to activate the busy programme and correct the problem.

The computer then normally crashes and I have to restart.

I await your advice everyone...

Malke

robbie1975 wrote:

> Hi, hope somebody can help me before I have to completely delete my
> files etc.
>
> After approximately 5 minutes of using the internet I get the
> message.....
>
> This action cannot be completed because the other programme is busy.
> Choose "switch to" to activate the busy programme and correct the
> problem.
>
> The computer then normally crashes and I have to restart.
>
> I await your advice everyone...

What is the virus/malware status of your computer? If you think it is
clean, what did you use to determine that?

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

=?Utf-8?B?cm9iYmllMTk3NQ==?= wrote:

> After approximately 5 minutes of using the internet I get the message.....
> This action cannot be completed because the other programme is busy. Choose
> "switch to" to activate the busy programme and correct the problem.
> The computer then normally crashes and I have to restart.

Time to clean your pc of trojans, viruses, and adware.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/