Bell Games , Are they any good

Are the Bell games from Italy any good. Are they hard to fix , Are they
worth anything ? I am thinking about buying one but don't know much
about them.

I have a friend who has a couple in his shop here in town. They appear
to be made up mostly with Bally parts. In his case, Bell actually took
Bally cabinets and put a metal skin on them with the cabinet graphics.
If these are the ones on eBAy right now, they probably belong my
friend. I played one at his shop, and it was not rocket science but it
was kind of fun. It was a lot like Bally games of the same time
period. The parts should probaly be mostly Bally parts, which you
should be able to find.

If they are the ones on eBay, contact the seller. He is a straight
shooter and a damn good guy, He will tell you everything he knows
about the machines.

Ron

murf88 wrote:
> Are the Bell games from Italy any good. Are they hard to fix , Are they
> worth anything ? I am thinking about buying one but don't know much
> about them.

I wouldn't mind having a world defender to put next to my Alien Poker
and Laser Cue