Do you have a least 512 in RAM.
--
gnpmark

"alex" wrote:

> I've just format my pc now is totally clear but is still very slow how can it
> be possible?

Malke

alex wrote:

> I've just format my pc now is totally clear but is still very slow how
> can it be possible?

I'm sorry, Alex, but it is impossible for us to tell you because you
haven't told us anything about your system. Please go to at least one
of these links to see how to make a good newsgroup post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Then do come back and repost with all necessary details. There are lots
of people reading this newsgroup who want to help you (like me), but
you have to give us something with which to work. This is not said to
hurt your feelings, but rather to help maximize your chances of getting
a good and accurate answer.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

gnpmark wrote:

> Do you have a least 512 in RAM.

If you're implying that everyone needs at least 512MB of RAM, that is *not*
correct. This is not a one-size-fits-all situation.

How much memory you need depends on what apps you run, but almost everyone
needs at least 256MB for decent performance. For some people, for example
those who edit large photographic images, more than 256MB--even much
more--can be required for good performance.

--
Ken Blake
Please Reply to the Newsgroup

>> I've just format my pc now is totally clear but is still very slow
>> how can it be possible?

Did you disconnect from the internet (physically remove the connecting plug)
before formatting and reinstalling your system? Did you also install a
competent antivirus program and spyware blocker before plugging in your
internet connection and going on-line?

If you didn't, you could have been reinfected within seconds of booting up
an unprotected computer.

After going on-line did you obtain all critical Windows updates before going
anywhere else?

Run a virus scan and spyware scan NOW!

Download, Install and update before use, AVG Free antivirus at
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/Get+AVG+FREE/lng/us/tpl/v5

Download, Install and update before use, Ad-Aware FREE at

Download, Install and update before use, SpyBot Search and Destroy at

Get back to us with the results of these tests.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner

Ken Blake wrote:

> > Do you have a least 512 in RAM.
>
> If you're implying that everyone needs at least 512MB of RAM, that is *not*
> correct. This is not a one-size-fits-all situation.
>
> How much memory you need depends on what apps you run, but almost everyone
> needs at least 256MB for decent performance. For some people, for example
> those who edit large photographic images, more than 256MB--even much
> more--can be required for good performance.

These days, folks who use photoshop, etc. need 1 gig

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

=?Utf-8?B?YWxleA==?= wrote:

> I've just format my pc now is totally clear but is still very slow how can it
> be possible?

Ram?
CPU?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Plato wrote:

> Ken Blake wrote:
>>
>>> Do you have a least 512 in RAM.
>>
>> If you're implying that everyone needs at least 512MB of RAM, that
>> is *not* correct. This is not a one-size-fits-all situation.
>>
>> How much memory you need depends on what apps you run, but almost
>> everyone needs at least 256MB for decent performance. For some
>> people, for example those who edit large photographic images, more
>> than 256MB--even much more--can be required for good performance.
>
> These days, folks who use photoshop, etc. need 1 gig

I agree. If they work with very large complex files in Photoshop, they may
beneft from even more.