HOW CAN I REMOVE AZE SEARCH

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 23, 2005 8:45:04 PM

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY APPEARED
IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

More about : remove aze search

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 12:02:44 AM

From: "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com>

| CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY APPEARED
| IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
| SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Looks like you have not only an adware/spyware issue but a broken keyboard. You "Caps Lock"
key is broken !

Download, install and update Ad-aware SE v1.06 and SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4.
After you update them, scan the computer in Safe Mode.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

First, please don't post in all caps. It's hard to read, and is considered
rude. You have a BHO (Browser Helper Object) and I'm sure someone will tell
you how to get rid of it. Generally speaking you need to pay attention to
the MVP posters (you will know by their signature if they are MVP). Please
do not send any "Highjack This" logs to this group, they are not welcomed
here. If you do need to send off a Highjack This log, please send it to
http://www.spywareinfo.com/forums/

"CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
> APPEARED
> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE
August 24, 2005 5:19:45 AM

Download, install, update and run all of the following.

Ad-Aware
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

Spybot search and destroy
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

Ewido Security Suite Trial version

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)

a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
to see it not them.

HijackThis

"CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
> APPEARED
> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 5:19:46 AM

pcbutts1 said and wrote the following

> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it, save
> a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
> to see it not them.

You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How many did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts that have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to what and what not to remove from Hijack this.
--
Peter

> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
>> APPEARED
>> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
>> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

August 24, 2005 5:19:46 AM

>If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
>save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so
>that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
>need to see it not them.

My caps lock is not stuck: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO POST HJT LOGS HERE.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> Download, install, update and run all of the following.
>
> Ad-Aware
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe
>
> Spybot search and destroy
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe
>
> Ewido Security Suite Trial version
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/ewidosetup.exe
>
> Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
>
> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
> save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group
> so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it
> elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>

> HijackThis
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip

> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
>> APPEARED
>> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
>> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 7:50:10 AM

Oh My God not another one. Get lost fool you don't know me. Because you
can't give sound advice on hjt log files does not mean I can't. Stay out of
this thread you obviously can't help.

pcbutts1 said and wrote the following

> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
> save
> a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so
> that
> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
> to see it not them.

You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How many
did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts that
have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to what
and what not to remove from Hijack this.
--
Peter

> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
>> APPEARED
>> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
>> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 7:50:11 AM

I cannot give advice on that and I am the 1st one to admit it and neither should you. What is your qualification when it comes to giving advice on HijackThis. Do not give me the answer that it is because you know. Give me a straight answer to your qualification not a childish one that you seem to be giving continuously

--
Peter

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message news:S7SOe.1924$L77.1815@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...
> Oh My God not another one. Get lost fool you don't know me. Because you
> can't give sound advice on hjt log files does not mean I can't. Stay out of
> this thread you obviously can't help.

> "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> pcbutts1 said and wrote the following
>
>> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
>> save
>> a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so
>> that
>> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
>> to see it not them.
>
> You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How many
> did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
> wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts that
> have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to what
> and what not to remove from Hijack this.
> --
> Peter

>> --

>> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
>>> APPEARED
>>> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
>>> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 9:44:05 AM

I have my MCSE. I own and operate 9 websites 3 commercial, 3 non commercial,
2 tech sites, and 1 government site. I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one of
which has been mentioned many times in this group. I buy lots of software
and have over 15 distribution and resale licenses for various software most
which I offer here in my posts. I am an official mirror for dat updates for
some. I do a lot of spyware testing and I beta test new spyware/malware
removal software. I was just sent a new one today to test. I have NEVER
ruined anybody's system using hijackthis. Do a Google search for pcbutts1
and hijackthis, you will find over 500 hits none of which are posts of that
did not work or it killed my system and those are just under pcbutts1 not my
real name. MVP's and others have been trying to discredit me for a while.
They have attacked me, my website, my vendors, and my ISP trying to find
something illegal, they have not and they will not. I also have been
published. I appreciate you being honest and admitting what you know about
hjt as nobody else will.

I cannot give advice on that and I am the 1st one to admit it and neither
should you. What is your qualification when it comes to giving advice on
HijackThis. Do not give me the answer that it is because you know. Give me a
straight answer to your qualification not a childish one that you seem to be
giving continuously

--
Peter

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> Oh My God not another one. Get lost fool you don't know me. Because you
> can't give sound advice on hjt log files does not mean I can't. Stay out
> of
> this thread you obviously can't help.

> "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> pcbutts1 said and wrote the following
>
>> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
>> save
>> a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so
>> that
>> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
>> need
>> to see it not them.
>
> You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How many
> did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
> wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts that
> have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to
> what
> and what not to remove from Hijack this.
> --
> Peter

>> --

>> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
>>> APPEARED
>>> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT
>>> WAS
>>> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

August 24, 2005 9:44:06 AM

None of this matters. Logs do not belong in this group.

--

> [...]
>>> that
>>> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
>>> need
>>> to see it not them.
>>
>> You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How
>> many
>> did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
>> wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts
>> that
>> have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to
>> what
>> and what not to remove from Hijack this.
>> --
>> Peter

>>> --
>>>

>>> The best live web video on the internet
>>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
>>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

August 24, 2005 12:30:20 PM

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> 2 tech sites, and 1 government site. I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one of
> which has been mentioned many times in this group. I buy lots of software

Then why not direct HJT logs to one of the forums where you are an admin? I
don't like seeing HJT logs on here either. Two reasons:

1) It makes searching harder

2) This newsgroup is not moderated. Also it is copied to many forums.
Someone other than you may answer a post wrongly. The post will be archived
forever on Google causing no end of grief. HJT logs should only be posted
where there is a moderator that can remove harmful answers.

Kerry
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 2:39:24 PM

This newsgroup is for Microsoft XP general questions. Keep the "Hijackthis"
log out of here since:

1) It is not a Microsoft product

2) There are better dedicated web forums, which offer better level of
support. Here, anyone can/will give possible suggestions for removal with
HJT. Not every suggestion is "safe", it depends on where it came from.

3) Hijackthis is to be used as the last resort! It is not user "friendly"
and needs to be used carefully.

> [...]
>>> that
>>> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
>>> need
>>> to see it not them.
>>
>> You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How
>> many
>> did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
>> wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts
>> that
>> have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to
>> what
>> and what not to remove from Hijack this.
>> --
>> Peter

>>> --
>>>

>>> The best live web video on the internet
>>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
>>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

August 24, 2005 7:24:15 PM

Try and stop me.

> >If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
> >save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group
> >so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it
> >elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>
> My caps lock is not stuck: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO POST HJT LOGS HERE.
>

> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>

> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
>> Download, install, update and run all of the following.
>>
>> Ad-Aware
>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe
>>
>> Spybot search and destroy
>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe
>>
>> Ewido Security Suite Trial version
>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/ewidosetup.exe
>>
>> Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyI...
>>
>> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
>> save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group
>> so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it
>> elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>>

>> HijackThis
>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip
>>
>> --

>> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
>>> APPEARED
>>> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT
>>> WAS
>>> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 7:37:05 PM

begin  trojan.vbs ... On Wednesday 24 August 2005 07:39 am, Yves Leclerc
had this to say in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> This newsgroup is for Microsoft XP general questions. Keep the
> "Hijackthis" log out of here since:
>
> 1) It is not a Microsoft product

Thank Gawd! We all know that it is a Microsoft product that allows the
problems in the first place. At least Hijackthis attempts to allow one to
fix problems that originate because of the inherent insecurities of XP.

> 2) There are better dedicated web forums, which offer better level of
> support. Here, anyone can/will give possible suggestions for removal with
> HJT. Not every suggestion is "safe", it depends on where it came from.

As can be stated for all "answers" in this ng.

> 3) Hijackthis is to be used as the last resort! It is not user
> "friendly" and needs to be used carefully.

Many times one has to resort to user unfriendly means to clean up the mess
left by the toy operating system.

--
Have you been MicroShafted today?
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work *at* it.

1) Both this group and all the forums are indexed by Google so if it is
posted here or there it still will be found by Google. HJT logs posted here
will be answered faster then in the forums.

2) No 2 hjt logs are the same. Anybody who follows advice not directed to
them deserves exactly what they get. The same goes for any advice given in
this group not just hjt.

3) Every other log is acceptable and so is hjt logs.

4) It's a Microsoft problem because it is their system being affected, that
makes it appropriate for this group.

> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
>> 2 tech sites, and 1 government site. I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one
>> of which has been mentioned many times in this group. I buy lots of
>> software
>
> Then why not direct HJT logs to one of the forums where you are an admin?
> I don't like seeing HJT logs on here either. Two reasons:
>
> 1) It makes searching harder
>
> 2) This newsgroup is not moderated. Also it is copied to many forums.
> Someone other than you may answer a post wrongly. The post will be
> archived forever on Google causing no end of grief. HJT logs should only
> be posted where there is a moderator that can remove harmful answers.
>
> Kerry

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 9:06:06 PM

> 1) Both this group and all the forums are indexed by Google so if it is
> posted here or there it still will be found by Google. HJT logs posted
> here will be answered faster then in the forums.

I have given up on searching Google for file names. I keep an archive of
posts here and search them. Thanks to you that is starting to be useless as
well.

> 2) No 2 hjt logs are the same. Anybody who follows advice not directed to
> them deserves exactly what they get. The same goes for any advice given in
> this group not just hjt.

Nevertheless it happens a lot. A lot of the posts start with something like
this: I tried this fix I found on another forum and now my system has
stopped working. In a moderated forum or newsgroup posts that are obviously
wrong and could cause problems can be removed. Here they are not.

> 3) Every other log is acceptable and so is hjt logs.

The other logs don't pollute the forum with file names.

> 4) It's a Microsoft problem because it is their system being affected,
> that makes it appropriate for this group.

I agree it is a problem with systems using Microsoft products. That doesn't
mean this is the appropriate place to deal with it.

Kerry
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 10:28:22 PM

You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
respected members of this community.
Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through their
actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a lifetime.
And you reply with such a childish rude post.

You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your some
grand know it all..

I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay absolutely
no attention to your moronic rantings.

You are a disgrace to this community.

Don Burnette

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Try and stop me.

>>> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run
>>> it, save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to
>>> this group so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to
>>> post it elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>>
>> My caps lock is not stuck: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO POST HJT LOGS HERE.
>>

>> --
>>
>> All the Best,
>> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>>
>> Troubleshooting Windows XP
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
>>

>> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
>>> Download, install, update and run all of the following.
>>>
>>> Ad-Aware
>>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe
>>>
>>> Spybot search and destroy
>>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe
>>>
>>> Ewido Security Suite Trial version
>>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/ewidosetup.exe
>>>
>>> Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyI...
>>>
>>> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run
>>> it, save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to
>>> this group so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to
>>> post it elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>>>

>>> HijackThis
>>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> The best live web video on the internet
>>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We
>>> now sell DVR cards. See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
>>> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
>>>

>>> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:15:57 AM

Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have always
been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending people elsewhere
because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own or moderate this group
or any MS public newsgroup. I have said over and over again that I will not
stop asking for hjt this logs yet time after time they keep telling me to
stop. Now you butt in and try. Do you really think you can make me stop when
the others have not? Are you special? If you don't like the way I do things
then don't read my posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt log are dangerous.
I have not ruined anyone systems. Now I will tell you like I told everyone
else. Get lost, butt out of this thread you are not helping.

"Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
> You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
> respected members of this community.
> Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through their
> actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a lifetime.
> And you reply with such a childish rude post.
>
> You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your some
> grand know it all..
>
> I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay absolutely
> no attention to your moronic rantings.
>
> You are a disgrace to this community.
>
> Don Burnette
>

> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> Try and stop me.
>>

>> "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote in message
>>>
>>> My caps lock is not stuck: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO POST HJT LOGS HERE.
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> All the Best,
>>> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>>>
>>> Troubleshooting Windows XP
>>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
>>>

>>> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:15:58 AM

I will post in any thread I wish.

You show immaturity, kind of what I thought.

You show no respect to others whatsoever.

I can only hope those seeking help, see you for what you are. And I will
gladly try and steer them away from you, and hope many others do as well.

My facts are quite straight, and I have every right to my low held opinion
of you.

Don Burnette

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
> always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending
> people elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own
> or moderate this group or any MS public newsgroup. I have said over
> and over again that I will not stop asking for hjt this logs yet time
> after time they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in and try. Do
> you really think you can make me stop when the others have not? Are
> you special? If you don't like the way I do things then don't read my
> posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not
> ruined anyone systems. Now I will tell you like I told everyone else.
> Get lost, butt out of this thread you are not helping.
>
> "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
>> You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
>> respected members of this community.
>> Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through
>> their actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a
>> lifetime. And you reply with such a childish rude post.
>>
>> You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your
>> some grand know it all..
>>
>> I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay
>> absolutely no attention to your moronic rantings.
>>
>> You are a disgrace to this community.
>>
>> Don Burnette
>>

>> pcbutts1 wrote:
>>> Try and stop me.
>>>

>>> "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote in message

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:15:58 AM

Troll Alert!

pcbutts1 wrote:
> Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
> always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending people
> elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own or
> moderate this group or any MS public newsgroup. I have said over and over
> again that I will not stop asking for hjt this logs yet time after time
> they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in and try. Do you really
> think you can make me stop when the others have not? Are you special? If
> you don't like the way I do things then don't read my posts. Don't give
> me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not ruined anyone systems.
> Now I will tell you like I told everyone else. Get lost, butt out of this
> thread you are not helping.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:16:01 AM

From: "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>

| David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Troll Alert!
>>>
>> Totally !
|
| FYI, David, something new for the toolbox:
| http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/spyxposer/com/spy...
| --
| ~Robear

Thanx Robear !!!

As an additional note to this thread for the "Troll" who does not know better and would
rather swim against a rip-tide....
The FAQ of alt.privacy.spyware also dissuades the posting of HJT logs.
{ extraneous info has been snipped }

The FAQ for <alt.privacy.spyware> [updated July 30, 2005]

< snip>

7. Are there any posting restrictions, rules or guidelines?

---

We encourage you not to post HijackThis! logs here. Please consider
seeking analysis at an (expert) Web Forum that handles HijackThis! logs.
Please see Appendix 2 for a list.

< snip >

Appendix 2. Forums where you can get expert advice for Hijack This! logs.
NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED before posting a log
NOTE: Web sites NOT listed in any particular order

http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/security
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=...
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_Removal_HiJackTh...
http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showforu...
http://forum.iamnotageek.com/f-130.html
http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showforum=17
http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showforum=18
http://forums.techguy.org/f54-s.html
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7
http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=1
http://www.malwarebytes.biz/forums/index.php?showforum=...

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 5:21:48 AM

Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it doesn't.

news:o kYGdJRqFHA.1156@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

August 25, 2005 5:21:49 AM

From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>

| Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it doesn't.
|
| --
|
| The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
| NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
| See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
| Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com

| news:o kYGdJRqFHA.1156@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> From: "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>

|>> FYI, David, something new for the toolbox:
|>>
>> http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/spyxposer/com/spy...
|>> --
|>> ~Robear
>>
>> Thanx Robear !!!
>>
>> As an additional note to this thread for the "Troll" who does not know
>> better and would
>> rather swim against a rip-tide....
>> The FAQ of alt.privacy.spyware also dissuades the posting of HJT logs.
>> { extraneous info has been snipped }
>>
>> The FAQ for <alt.privacy.spyware> [updated July 30, 2005]
>>
>> < snip>
>>
>> 7. Are there any posting restrictions, rules or guidelines?
>>
>> ---
>>
>> We encourage you not to post HijackThis! logs here. Please consider
>> seeking analysis at an (expert) Web Forum that handles HijackThis! logs.
>> Please see Appendix 2 for a list.
>>
>> < snip >
>>
>> Appendix 2. Forums where you can get expert advice for Hijack This! logs.
>> NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED before posting a log
>> NOTE: Web sites NOT listed in any particular order
>>
>> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum22.html
>> http://www.dslreports.com/forum/security
>> http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
>> http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=...
>> http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_Removal_HiJackTh...
>> http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showforu...
>> http://forum.iamnotageek.com/f-130.html
>> http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showforum=17
>> http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
>> http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showforum=18
>> http://forums.techguy.org/f54-s.html
>> http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
>> http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7
>> http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=1
>> http://www.malwarebytes.biz/forums/index.php?showforum=...
>>
>> --
>> Dave
>> http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
>> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
August 25, 2005 5:54:06 AM

I won't have to.

--

> Try and stop me.

>> >If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
>> >save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group
>> >so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it
>> >elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>>
>> My caps lock is not stuck: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO POST HJT LOGS HERE.
>>

>> --
>>
>> All the Best,
>> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>>
>> Troubleshooting Windows XP
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
>>

>> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
>>> Download, install, update and run all of the following.
>>>
>>> Ad-Aware
>>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe
>>>
>>> Spybot search and destroy
>>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe
>>>
>>> Ewido Security Suite Trial version
>>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/ewidosetup.exe
>>>
>>> Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyI...
>>>
>>> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
>>> save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group
>>> so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it
>>> elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>>>

>>> HijackThis
>>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> The best live web video on the internet
>>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
>>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
>>> See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
>>> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
>>>

>>> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

August 25, 2005 5:57:40 AM

>3) Hijackthis is to be used as the last resort! It is not user "friendly"
>and needs to be used carefully.

I use it daily in my shop and not only encourage it but depend on it. :o )

--

"Yves Leclerc" <yvesleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:o SGngmLqFHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> [...]
>>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
>>> See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
>>> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
>>>

>>> "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> pcbutts1 said and wrote the following

>>> You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How
>>> many
>>> did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
>>> wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts
>>> that
>>> have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to
>>> what
>>> and what not to remove from Hijack this.
>>> --
>>> Peter
>>>
>>> Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
>>> Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

August 25, 2005 5:58:42 AM

Thank you, my thoughts exactly.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
>> 2 tech sites, and 1 government site. I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one
>> of which has been mentioned many times in this group. I buy lots of
>> software
>
> Then why not direct HJT logs to one of the forums where you are an admin?
> I don't like seeing HJT logs on here either. Two reasons:
>
> 1) It makes searching harder
>
> 2) This newsgroup is not moderated. Also it is copied to many forums.
> Someone other than you may answer a post wrongly. The post will be
> archived forever on Google causing no end of grief. HJT logs should only
> be posted where there is a moderator that can remove harmful answers.
>
> Kerry

August 25, 2005 6:00:39 AM

>3) Every other log is acceptable and so is hjt logs.

Examples being.......
--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> 1) Both this group and all the forums are indexed by Google so if it is
> posted here or there it still will be found by Google. HJT logs posted
> here will be answered faster then in the forums.
>
> 2) No 2 hjt logs are the same. Anybody who follows advice not directed to
> them deserves exactly what they get. The same goes for any advice given in
> this group not just hjt.
>
> 3) Every other log is acceptable and so is hjt logs.
>
> 4) It's a Microsoft problem because it is their system being affected,
> that makes it appropriate for this group.

>> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
>>> 2 tech sites, and 1 government site. I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one
>>> of which has been mentioned many times in this group. I buy lots of
>>> software
>>
>> Then why not direct HJT logs to one of the forums where you are an admin?
>> I don't like seeing HJT logs on here either. Two reasons:
>>
>> 1) It makes searching harder
>>
>> 2) This newsgroup is not moderated. Also it is copied to many forums.
>> Someone other than you may answer a post wrongly. The post will be
>> archived forever on Google causing no end of grief. HJT logs should only
>> be posted where there is a moderator that can remove harmful answers.
>>
>> Kerry

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 9:34:11 AM

Scan your system with latest version of Spybot,Search and
Destroy,CWShredder as well as adaware.Run them in safe mode.
see:-
http://www.spywaredb.com/remove-aze-search-toolbar/

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

CHABELA wrote:

> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY APPEARED
> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 9:34:12 AM

S.Sengupta wrote:

> Scan your system with latest version of Spybot,Search and
> Destroy,CWShredder as well as adaware.Run them in safe mode.
> see:-
> http://www.spywaredb.com/remove-aze-search-toolbar/
>
> regards,
> ssg MS-MVP
>
> CHABELA wrote:
>
>> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
>> APPEARED IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I
>> HEARED IT WAS SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:05:30 PM

> Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
> always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending people
> elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own or moderate
> this group or any MS public newsgroup.

But we (Microsoft) do.

So please accept this request to no longer ask for log files to be posted to
our newsgroups.
If you wish to have a poster send you a log for analysis then provide them
with the appropriate facility to send you the file (e-mail address, FTP
site, etc etc).

> I have said over and over again that I will not stop asking for hjt this
> logs yet time after time they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in and
> try. Do you really think you can make me stop when the others have not?
> Are you special? If you don't like the way I do things then don't read my
> posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not
> ruined anyone systems. Now I will tell you like I told everyone else. Get
> lost, butt out of this thread you are not helping.

Also the section above may be viewed as a personal attack or slur on another
poster and as such is in breach of our Rule of Conduct
(http://www.microsoft.com/communities/conduct/default.ms...)
Action may be taken against persistent breaches of these by posters.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

August 25, 2005 12:05:31 PM

Thank you, Mike!!! :o )

--

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>> you don't like the way I do things then don't read my posts. Don't give
>> me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not ruined anyone systems.
>> Now I will tell you like I told everyone else. Get lost, butt out of this
>> thread you are not helping.
>>
>> --

>> "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
>>> respected members of this community.
>>> Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through their
>>> actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a lifetime.
>>> And you reply with such a childish rude post.
>>>
>>> You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your
>>> some grand know it all..
>>>
>>> I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay
>>> absolutely no attention to your moronic rantings.

August 25, 2005 2:09:20 PM

From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>

| Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it doesn't.

Well Mike Brannigan, a Microsoft employee and a News Server admin., has put his voice into
this thread requesting you to stop posting HJT logs. I think that should be the final word
on this subject.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 2:17:39 PM

Kelly wrote:

> Thank you, Mike!!! :o )

Ditto from me.

--
Ken Blake
Please Reply to the Newsgroup

> [...]
>> newsgroups
>>
>> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
>>> Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
>>> always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending
>>> people elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT
>>> own or moderate this group or any MS public newsgroup. I have said
>>> over and over again that I will not stop asking for hjt this logs
>>> yet time after time they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in
>>> and try. Do you really think you can make me stop when the others
>>> have not? Are you special? If you don't like the way I do things
>>> then don't read my posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt log are
>>> dangerous. I have not ruined anyone systems. Now I will tell you
>>> like I told everyone else. Get lost, butt out of this thread you

August 25, 2005 9:22:13 PM

Your boss is a very good friend of mine. A VERY good friend and she values
my opinion so don't even go there with me. You people are getting in over
your head now and it has to stop. If you don't want hjt logs posted here
then you have several choices.

1) Fix your operating system.
2) Tell your customers who are here for help to not posts spyware issues in
this group, because if the fix is to use HJT then I am going to tell them to
use it period!
3) Change the name of this group or create another one, not very hard to do.
4) Educate your MVP's about flame wars and the consequences of getting
involved in them, they should know better but they don't. They represent MS
and was given the status because of there contribution, flame wars is not
contributing. It only takes one email.
5) Ignore me and my posts, put me in your killfile, not hard to do.

> [...]
>> you don't like the way I do things then don't read my posts. Don't give
>> me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not ruined anyone systems.
>> Now I will tell you like I told everyone else. Get lost, butt out of this
>> thread you are not helping.
>>
>> --

>> "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
>>> respected members of this community.
>>> Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through their
>>> actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a lifetime.
>>> And you reply with such a childish rude post.
>>>
>>> You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your
>>> some grand know it all..
>>>
>>> I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay
>>> absolutely no attention to your moronic rantings.

August 25, 2005 11:20:37 PM

news:o YNrX6XqFHA.712@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
>
> | Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it
> doesn't.
> |

> Well Mike Brannigan, a Microsoft employee and a News Server admin., has
> put his voice into
> this thread requesting you to stop posting HJT logs. I think that should
> be the final word
> on this subject.

Dave just to clarify a point.
These newsgroups are peer to peer support groups and the majority of the
Microsoft staff you see here are doing so voluntarily.
I am indeed an employee but not "the" or "a" News Server admin.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

news:o YNrX6XqFHA.712@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
>
> | Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it
> doesn't.
> |

> Well Mike Brannigan, a Microsoft employee and a News Server admin., has
> put his voice into
> this thread requesting you to stop posting HJT logs. I think that should
> be the final word
> on this subject.
>
> --
> Dave
> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 11:24:50 PM

> Your boss is a very good friend of mine. A VERY good friend and she values
> my opinion so don't even go there with me.

My boss is not a woman - so you obviusly have me mistaken for someone else.

> You people are getting in over your head now and it has to stop. If you
> don't want hjt logs posted here then you have several choices.
>
> 1) Fix your operating system.
> 2) Tell your customers who are here for help to not posts spyware issues
> in this group, because if the fix is to use HJT then I am going to tell
> them to use it period!
> 3) Change the name of this group or create another one, not very hard to
> do.
> 4) Educate your MVP's about flame wars and the consequences of getting
> involved in them, they should know better but they don't. They represent
> MS and was given the status because of there contribution, flame wars is
> not contributing. It only takes one email.
> 5) Ignore me and my posts, put me in your killfile, not hard to do.

If you wish to assist a poster by viewing a log file from them, then I
suggest you follow the previously given advice and allow them to send them
to you directly ordirect them to one of your forums and not have them post
it here.
--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

> [...]
>>> always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending
>>> people elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own or
>>> moderate this group or any MS public newsgroup. I have said over and
>>> over again that I will not stop asking for hjt this logs yet time after
>>> time they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in and try. Do you
>>> really think you can make me stop when the others have not? Are you
>>> special? If you don't like the way I do things then don't read my posts.
>>> Don't give me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not ruined
>>> anyone systems. Now I will tell you like I told everyone else. Get lost,
>>> butt out of this thread you are not helping.
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> The best live web video on the internet
>>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
>>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

August 25, 2005 11:24:51 PM

Your boss is a women, you just have never meet her.

> [...]
>>>
>>> But we (Microsoft) do.
>>>
>>> So please accept this request to no longer ask for log files to be
>>> posted to our newsgroups.
>>> If you wish to have a poster send you a log for analysis then provide
>>> them with the appropriate facility to send you the file (e-mail address,
>>> FTP site, etc etc).

>>> Also the section above may be viewed as a personal attack or slur on
>>> another poster and as such is in breach of our Rule of Conduct
>>> (http://www.microsoft.com/communities/conduct/default.ms...)
>>> Action may be taken against persistent breaches of these by posters.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Mike
>>> --
>>> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

>>> rights
>>>
>>> Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these

August 25, 2005 11:38:02 PM

< I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one of
< which has been mentioned many times in this group

Then why do you not direct the OP to post his\her HJT logs there. That would make more sense, don't you think

--
Peter

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message news:FOTOe.1199$yo7.13@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net...
> [...]
>>> a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so
>>> that
>>> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
>>> need
>>> to see it not them.
>>
>> You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How many
>> did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
>> wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts that
>> have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to
>> what
>> and what not to remove from Hijack this.
>> --
>> Peter

>>> --
>>>

>>> The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
>>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

August 25, 2005 11:40:07 PM

Completely different section to whom and what you are referring to.

--
Peter

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message news:rooPe.4138$Z87.235@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...
> [...]
>>> posted here then you have several choices.
>>>
>>> 1) Fix your operating system.
>>> 2) Tell your customers who are here for help to not posts spyware issues
>>> in this group, because if the fix is to use HJT then I am going to tell
>>> them to use it period!
>>> 3) Change the name of this group or create another one, not very hard to
>>> do.
>>> 4) Educate your MVP's about flame wars and the consequences of getting
>>> involved in them, they should know better but they don't. They represent
>>> MS and was given the status because of there contribution, flame wars is
>>> not contributing. It only takes one email.
>>> 5) Ignore me and my posts, put me in your killfile, not hard to do.
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
>>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

August 26, 2005 12:32:33 AM

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> Your boss is a women, you just have never meet her.

You evidently have no idea what you are talking about.
I am aware of the entire reporting line from my direct line manager to Steve
and ultimately Bill.
Not a single one of that small number is a woman.
Please feel to e-mail me directly if you wish to disagree further and I can
send you a complete org chart from my position to our CEO and Chairman/Chief
Software Architect.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

> [...]
>>> posted here then you have several choices.
>>>
>>> 1) Fix your operating system.
>>> 2) Tell your customers who are here for help to not posts spyware issues
>>> in this group, because if the fix is to use HJT then I am going to tell
>>> them to use it period!
>>> 3) Change the name of this group or create another one, not very hard to
>>> do.
>>> 4) Educate your MVP's about flame wars and the consequences of getting
>>> involved in them, they should know better but they don't. They represent
>>> MS and was given the status because of there contribution, flame wars is
>>> not contributing. It only takes one email.
>>> 5) Ignore me and my posts, put me in your killfile, not hard to do.
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> The best live web video on the internet
>>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
>>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

August 26, 2005 9:02:32 PM

What Kelly said.

Kelly wrote:
> [...]
> > newsgroups
> >
> > "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> > > Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
> > > always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending
> > > people elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own
> > > or moderate this group or any MS public newsgroup. I have said over
> > > and over again that I will not stop asking for hjt this logs yet time
> > > after time they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in and try. Do
> > > you really think you can make me stop when the others have not? Are
> > > you special? If you don't like the way I do things then don't read my
> > > posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not
> > > ruined anyone systems. Now I will tell you like I told everyone else.
> > > Get lost, butt out of this thread you are not helping.

August 26, 2005 9:04:52 PM

Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> > Your boss is a women, you just have never meet her.
>
> You evidently have no idea what you are talking about.

Welcome to our world, Mike!
!