More about remove search

    From: "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY APPEARED
    | IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
    | SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

    Looks like you have not only an adware/spyware issue but a broken keyboard. You "Caps Lock"
    key is broken !

    Download, install and update Ad-aware SE v1.06 and SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4.
    After you update them, scan the computer in Safe Mode.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    First, please don't post in all caps. It's hard to read, and is considered
    rude. You have a BHO (Browser Helper Object) and I'm sure someone will tell
    you how to get rid of it. Generally speaking you need to pay attention to
    the MVP posters (you will know by their signature if they are MVP). Please
    do not send any "Highjack This" logs to this group, they are not welcomed
    here. If you do need to send off a Highjack This log, please send it to
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/forums/

    "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
    > APPEARED
    > IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
    > SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

    Download, install, update and run all of the following.

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

    Spybot search and destroy
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

    Ewido Security Suite Trial version

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
    I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
    to see it not them.

    HijackThis

    "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
    > APPEARED
    > IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
    > SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

    pcbutts1 said and wrote the following

    > If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it, save
    > a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
    > I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
    > to see it not them.

    You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How many did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts that have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to what and what not to remove from Hijack this.
    --
    Peter

    > "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
    >> APPEARED
    >> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
    >> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

    >If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
    >save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so
    >that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
    >need to see it not them.

    My caps lock is not stuck: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO POST HJT LOGS HERE.

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    > Download, install, update and run all of the following.
    >
    > Ad-Aware
    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe
    >
    > Spybot search and destroy
    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe
    >
    > Ewido Security Suite Trial version
    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/ewidosetup.exe
    >
    > Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en
    >
    > If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
    > save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group
    > so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it
    > elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
    >

    > HijackThis
    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip

    > "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
    >> APPEARED
    >> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
    >> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

    Oh My God not another one. Get lost fool you don't know me. Because you
    can't give sound advice on hjt log files does not mean I can't. Stay out of
    this thread you obviously can't help.

    pcbutts1 said and wrote the following

    > If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
    > save
    > a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so
    > that
    > I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
    > to see it not them.

    You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How many
    did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
    wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts that
    have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to what
    and what not to remove from Hijack this.
    --
    Peter

    > "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
    >> APPEARED
    >> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
    >> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

    I cannot give advice on that and I am the 1st one to admit it and neither should you. What is your qualification when it comes to giving advice on HijackThis. Do not give me the answer that it is because you know. Give me a straight answer to your qualification not a childish one that you seem to be giving continuously

    --
    Peter

    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message news:S7SOe.1924$L77.1815@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...
    > Oh My God not another one. Get lost fool you don't know me. Because you
    > can't give sound advice on hjt log files does not mean I can't. Stay out of
    > this thread you obviously can't help.

    > "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > pcbutts1 said and wrote the following
    >
    >> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
    >> save
    >> a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so
    >> that
    >> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
    >> to see it not them.
    >
    > You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How many
    > did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
    > wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts that
    > have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to what
    > and what not to remove from Hijack this.
    > --
    > Peter

    >> --

    >> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
    >>> APPEARED
    >>> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
    >>> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

    I have my MCSE. I own and operate 9 websites 3 commercial, 3 non commercial,
    2 tech sites, and 1 government site. I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one of
    which has been mentioned many times in this group. I buy lots of software
    and have over 15 distribution and resale licenses for various software most
    which I offer here in my posts. I am an official mirror for dat updates for
    some. I do a lot of spyware testing and I beta test new spyware/malware
    removal software. I was just sent a new one today to test. I have NEVER
    ruined anybody's system using hijackthis. Do a Google search for pcbutts1
    and hijackthis, you will find over 500 hits none of which are posts of that
    did not work or it killed my system and those are just under pcbutts1 not my
    real name. MVP's and others have been trying to discredit me for a while.
    They have attacked me, my website, my vendors, and my ISP trying to find
    something illegal, they have not and they will not. I also have been
    published. I appreciate you being honest and admitting what you know about
    hjt as nobody else will.

    I cannot give advice on that and I am the 1st one to admit it and neither
    should you. What is your qualification when it comes to giving advice on
    HijackThis. Do not give me the answer that it is because you know. Give me a
    straight answer to your qualification not a childish one that you seem to be
    giving continuously

    --
    Peter

    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    > Oh My God not another one. Get lost fool you don't know me. Because you
    > can't give sound advice on hjt log files does not mean I can't. Stay out
    > of
    > this thread you obviously can't help.

    > "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > pcbutts1 said and wrote the following
    >
    >> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
    >> save
    >> a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so
    >> that
    >> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
    >> need
    >> to see it not them.
    >
    > You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How many
    > did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
    > wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts that
    > have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to
    > what
    > and what not to remove from Hijack this.
    > --
    > Peter

    >> --

    >> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
    >>> APPEARED
    >>> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT
    >>> WAS
    >>> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

    None of this matters. Logs do not belong in this group.

    --

> [...]
    >> wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts
    >> that
    >> have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to
    >> what
    >> and what not to remove from Hijack this.
    >> --
    >> Peter

    >>> --
    >>>

    >>> The best live web video on the internet
    >>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    >>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
    >>> See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
    >>> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
    >>>

    >>> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    > 2 tech sites, and 1 government site. I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one of
    > which has been mentioned many times in this group. I buy lots of software

    Then why not direct HJT logs to one of the forums where you are an admin? I
    don't like seeing HJT logs on here either. Two reasons:

    1) It makes searching harder

    2) This newsgroup is not moderated. Also it is copied to many forums.
    Someone other than you may answer a post wrongly. The post will be archived
    forever on Google causing no end of grief. HJT logs should only be posted
    where there is a moderator that can remove harmful answers.

    Kerry

    This newsgroup is for Microsoft XP general questions. Keep the "Hijackthis"
    log out of here since:

    1) It is not a Microsoft product

    2) There are better dedicated web forums, which offer better level of
    support. Here, anyone can/will give possible suggestions for removal with
    HJT. Not every suggestion is "safe", it depends on where it came from.

    3) Hijackthis is to be used as the last resort! It is not user "friendly"
    and needs to be used carefully.

> [...]
    >>> that
    >>> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
    >>> need
    >>> to see it not them.
    >>
    >> You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How
    >> many
    >> did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
    >> wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts
    >> that
    >> have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to
    >> what
    >> and what not to remove from Hijack this.
    >> --
    >> Peter

    >>> --
    >>>

    >>> The best live web video on the internet
    >>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    >>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

    Try and stop me.

    > >If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
    > >save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group
    > >so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it
    > >elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
    >
    > My caps lock is not stuck: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO POST HJT LOGS HERE.
    >

    > --
    >
    > All the Best,
    > Kelly (MS-MVP)
    >
    > Troubleshooting Windows XP
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >

    > "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    >> Download, install, update and run all of the following.
    >>
    >> Ad-Aware
    >> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe
    >>
    >> Spybot search and destroy
    >> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe
    >>
    >> Ewido Security Suite Trial version
    >> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/ewidosetup.exe
    >>
    >> Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en
    >>
    >> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
    >> save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group
    >> so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it
    >> elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
    >>

    >> HijackThis
    >> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip
    >>
    >> --

    >> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
    >>> APPEARED
    >>> IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT
    >>> WAS
    >>> SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

    begin  trojan.vbs ... On Wednesday 24 August 2005 07:39 am, Yves Leclerc
    had this to say in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

    > This newsgroup is for Microsoft XP general questions. Keep the
    > "Hijackthis" log out of here since:
    >
    > 1) It is not a Microsoft product

    Thank Gawd! We all know that it is a Microsoft product that allows the
    problems in the first place. At least Hijackthis attempts to allow one to
    fix problems that originate because of the inherent insecurities of XP.

    > 2) There are better dedicated web forums, which offer better level of
    > support. Here, anyone can/will give possible suggestions for removal with
    > HJT. Not every suggestion is "safe", it depends on where it came from.

    As can be stated for all "answers" in this ng.

    > 3) Hijackthis is to be used as the last resort! It is not user
    > "friendly" and needs to be used carefully.

    Many times one has to resort to user unfriendly means to clean up the mess
    left by the toy operating system.

    --
    Have you been MicroShafted today?
    To mess up a Linux box, you need to work *at* it.

    1) Both this group and all the forums are indexed by Google so if it is
    posted here or there it still will be found by Google. HJT logs posted here
    will be answered faster then in the forums.

    2) No 2 hjt logs are the same. Anybody who follows advice not directed to
    them deserves exactly what they get. The same goes for any advice given in
    this group not just hjt.

    3) Every other log is acceptable and so is hjt logs.

    4) It's a Microsoft problem because it is their system being affected, that
    makes it appropriate for this group.

    > 1) Both this group and all the forums are indexed by Google so if it is
    > posted here or there it still will be found by Google. HJT logs posted
    > here will be answered faster then in the forums.

    I have given up on searching Google for file names. I keep an archive of
    posts here and search them. Thanks to you that is starting to be useless as
    well.

    > 2) No 2 hjt logs are the same. Anybody who follows advice not directed to
    > them deserves exactly what they get. The same goes for any advice given in
    > this group not just hjt.

    Nevertheless it happens a lot. A lot of the posts start with something like
    this: I tried this fix I found on another forum and now my system has
    stopped working. In a moderated forum or newsgroup posts that are obviously
    wrong and could cause problems can be removed. Here they are not.

    > 3) Every other log is acceptable and so is hjt logs.

    The other logs don't pollute the forum with file names.

    > 4) It's a Microsoft problem because it is their system being affected,
    > that makes it appropriate for this group.

    I agree it is a problem with systems using Microsoft products. That doesn't
    mean this is the appropriate place to deal with it.

    Kerry

    You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
    respected members of this community.
    Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through their
    actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a lifetime.
    And you reply with such a childish rude post.

    You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your some
    grand know it all..

    I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay absolutely
    no attention to your moronic rantings.

    You are a disgrace to this community.

    Don Burnette

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Try and stop me.

    >>> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run
    >>> it, save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to
    >>> this group so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to
    >>> post it elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
    >>
    >> My caps lock is not stuck: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO POST HJT LOGS HERE.
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> All the Best,
    >> Kelly (MS-MVP)
    >>
    >> Troubleshooting Windows XP
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
    >>

    >> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    >>> Download, install, update and run all of the following.
    >>>
    >>> Ad-Aware
    >>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe
    >>>
    >>> Spybot search and destroy
    >>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe
    >>>
    >>> Ewido Security Suite Trial version
    >>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/ewidosetup.exe
    >>>
    >>> Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en
    >>>
    >>> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run
    >>> it, save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to
    >>> this group so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to
    >>> post it elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
    >>>

    >>> HijackThis
    >>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>

    >>> The best live web video on the internet
    >>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We
    >>> now sell DVR cards. See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
    >>> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
    >>>

    >>> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have always
    been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending people elsewhere
    because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own or moderate this group
    or any MS public newsgroup. I have said over and over again that I will not
    stop asking for hjt this logs yet time after time they keep telling me to
    stop. Now you butt in and try. Do you really think you can make me stop when
    the others have not? Are you special? If you don't like the way I do things
    then don't read my posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt log are dangerous.
    I have not ruined anyone systems. Now I will tell you like I told everyone
    else. Get lost, butt out of this thread you are not helping.

    "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
    > respected members of this community.
    > Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through their
    > actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a lifetime.
    > And you reply with such a childish rude post.
    >
    > You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your some
    > grand know it all..
    >
    > I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay absolutely
    > no attention to your moronic rantings.
    >
    > You are a disgrace to this community.
    >
    > Don Burnette
    >

    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> Try and stop me.
    >>

    >> "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> My caps lock is not stuck: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO POST HJT LOGS HERE.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> All the Best,
    >>> Kelly (MS-MVP)
    >>>
    >>> Troubleshooting Windows XP
    >>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
    >>>

    >>> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message

    I will post in any thread I wish.

    You show immaturity, kind of what I thought.

    You show no respect to others whatsoever.

    I can only hope those seeking help, see you for what you are. And I will
    gladly try and steer them away from you, and hope many others do as well.

    My facts are quite straight, and I have every right to my low held opinion
    of you.

    Don Burnette

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
    > always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending
    > people elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own
    > or moderate this group or any MS public newsgroup. I have said over
    > and over again that I will not stop asking for hjt this logs yet time
    > after time they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in and try. Do
    > you really think you can make me stop when the others have not? Are
    > you special? If you don't like the way I do things then don't read my
    > posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not
    > ruined anyone systems. Now I will tell you like I told everyone else.
    > Get lost, butt out of this thread you are not helping.
    >
    > "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
    >> respected members of this community.
    >> Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through
    >> their actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a
    >> lifetime. And you reply with such a childish rude post.
    >>
    >> You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your
    >> some grand know it all..
    >>
    >> I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay
    >> absolutely no attention to your moronic rantings.
    >>
    >> You are a disgrace to this community.
    >>
    >> Don Burnette
    >>

    >> pcbutts1 wrote:
    >>> Try and stop me.
    >>>

    >>> "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote in message

    Troll Alert!

    From: "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>

    | Troll Alert!

    Totally !

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
  21. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    David H. Lipman wrote:
    > From: "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>
    >
    > > Troll Alert!
    > >

    > Totally !

    FYI, David, something new for the toolbox:
    http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/spyxposer/com/spyxposer_principal.htm
    --
    ~Robear
  22. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    From: "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>

    | David H. Lipman wrote:
    >> From: "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>
    >>
    >>> Troll Alert!
    >>>
    >> Totally !
    |
    | FYI, David, something new for the toolbox:
    | http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/spyxposer/com/spyxposer_principal.htm
    | --
    | ~Robear

    Thanx Robear !!!

    As an additional note to this thread for the "Troll" who does not know better and would
    rather swim against a rip-tide....
    The FAQ of alt.privacy.spyware also dissuades the posting of HJT logs.
    { extraneous info has been snipped }

    The FAQ for <alt.privacy.spyware> [updated July 30, 2005]

    < snip>

    7. Are there any posting restrictions, rules or guidelines?

    ---

    We encourage you not to post HijackThis! logs here. Please consider
    seeking analysis at an (expert) Web Forum that handles HijackThis! logs.
    Please see Appendix 2 for a list.

    < snip >

    Appendix 2. Forums where you can get expert advice for Hijack This! logs.
    NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED before posting a log
    NOTE: Web sites NOT listed in any particular order

    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/security
    http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
    http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
    http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_Removal_HiJackThis_Logs_Go_Here-f37.html
    http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showforum=170
    http://forum.iamnotageek.com/f-130.html
    http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showforum=17
    http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
    http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showforum=18
    http://forums.techguy.org/f54-s.html
    http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
    http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7
    http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=1
    http://www.malwarebytes.biz/forums/index.php?showforum=5

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
  23. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it doesn't.

    > From: "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>
    >
    > | David H. Lipman wrote:
    >>> From: "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>

    >>> Totally !
    > |
    > | FYI, David, something new for the toolbox:
    > |
    > http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/spyxposer/com/spyxposer_principal.htm
    > | --
    > | ~Robear
    >
    > Thanx Robear !!!
    >
    > As an additional note to this thread for the "Troll" who does not know
    > better and would
    > rather swim against a rip-tide....
    > The FAQ of alt.privacy.spyware also dissuades the posting of HJT logs.
    > { extraneous info has been snipped }
    >
    > The FAQ for <alt.privacy.spyware> [updated July 30, 2005]
    >
    > < snip>
    >
    > 7. Are there any posting restrictions, rules or guidelines?
    >
    > ---
    >
    > We encourage you not to post HijackThis! logs here. Please consider
    > seeking analysis at an (expert) Web Forum that handles HijackThis! logs.
    > Please see Appendix 2 for a list.
    >
    > < snip >
    >
    > Appendix 2. Forums where you can get expert advice for Hijack This! logs.
    > NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED before posting a log
    > NOTE: Web sites NOT listed in any particular order
    >
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
    > http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum22.html
    > http://www.dslreports.com/forum/security
    > http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
    > http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
    > http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
    > http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_Removal_HiJackThis_Logs_Go_Here-f37.html
    > http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showforum=170
    > http://forum.iamnotageek.com/f-130.html
    > http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showforum=17
    > http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
    > http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showforum=18
    > http://forums.techguy.org/f54-s.html
    > http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
    > http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7
    > http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=1
    > http://www.malwarebytes.biz/forums/index.php?showforum=5
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  24. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>

    | Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it doesn't.
    |
    | --
    |
    | The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    | NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
    | See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
    | Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com

    >> From: "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>

    |>> FYI, David, something new for the toolbox:
    |>>
    >> http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/spyxposer/com/spyxposer_principal.htm
    |>> --
    |>> ~Robear
    >>
    >> Thanx Robear !!!
    >>
    >> As an additional note to this thread for the "Troll" who does not know
    >> better and would
    >> rather swim against a rip-tide....
    >> The FAQ of alt.privacy.spyware also dissuades the posting of HJT logs.
    >> { extraneous info has been snipped }
    >>
    >> The FAQ for <alt.privacy.spyware> [updated July 30, 2005]
    >>
    >> < snip>
    >>
    >> 7. Are there any posting restrictions, rules or guidelines?
    >>
    >> ---
    >>
    >> We encourage you not to post HijackThis! logs here. Please consider
    >> seeking analysis at an (expert) Web Forum that handles HijackThis! logs.
    >> Please see Appendix 2 for a list.
    >>
    >> < snip >
    >>
    >> Appendix 2. Forums where you can get expert advice for Hijack This! logs.
    >> NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED before posting a log
    >> NOTE: Web sites NOT listed in any particular order
    >>
    >> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
    >> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum22.html
    >> http://www.dslreports.com/forum/security
    >> http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
    >> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
    >> http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
    >> http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malware_Removal_HiJackThis_Logs_Go_Here-f37.html
    >> http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showforum=170
    >> http://forum.iamnotageek.com/f-130.html
    >> http://forums.maddoktor2.com/index.php?showforum=17
    >> http://www.spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
    >> http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showforum=18
    >> http://forums.techguy.org/f54-s.html
    >> http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27
    >> http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7
    >> http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=1
    >> http://www.malwarebytes.biz/forums/index.php?showforum=5
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dave
    >> http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
    >> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
  25. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>

    | Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it doesn't.

    The voice of the one that would rather swim against a rip-tide....

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
  26. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    I won't have to.

    --

    > Try and stop me.

    >> >If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
    >> >save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group
    >> >so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it
    >> >elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
    >>
    >> My caps lock is not stuck: DO NOT ASK ANYONE TO POST HJT LOGS HERE.
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> All the Best,
    >> Kelly (MS-MVP)
    >>
    >> Troubleshooting Windows XP
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
    >>

    >> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    >>> Download, install, update and run all of the following.
    >>>
    >>> Ad-Aware
    >>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe
    >>>
    >>> Spybot search and destroy
    >>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe
    >>>
    >>> Ewido Security Suite Trial version
    >>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/ewidosetup.exe
    >>>
    >>> Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en
    >>>
    >>> If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it,
    >>> save a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group
    >>> so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it
    >>> elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
    >>>

    >>> HijackThis
    >>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>

    >>> The best live web video on the internet
    >>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    >>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
    >>> See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
    >>> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
    >>>

    >>> "CHABELA" <CHABELA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

  27. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    >3) Hijackthis is to be used as the last resort! It is not user "friendly"
    >and needs to be used carefully.

    I use it daily in my shop and not only encourage it but depend on it. :o)

    --

    "Yves Leclerc" <yvesleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> [...]
    >>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.
    >>> See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
    >>> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
    >>>

    >>> "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> pcbutts1 said and wrote the following

    >>> You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How
    >>> many
    >>> did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
    >>> wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts
    >>> that
    >>> have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to
    >>> what
    >>> and what not to remove from Hijack this.
    >>> --
    >>> Peter
    >>>
    >>> Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
    >>> Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

  28. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Thank you, my thoughts exactly.

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    > "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    >> 2 tech sites, and 1 government site. I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one
    >> of which has been mentioned many times in this group. I buy lots of
    >> software
    >
    > Then why not direct HJT logs to one of the forums where you are an admin?
    > I don't like seeing HJT logs on here either. Two reasons:
    >
    > 1) It makes searching harder
    >
    > 2) This newsgroup is not moderated. Also it is copied to many forums.
    > Someone other than you may answer a post wrongly. The post will be
    > archived forever on Google causing no end of grief. HJT logs should only
    > be posted where there is a moderator that can remove harmful answers.
    >
    > Kerry

  29. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    >3) Every other log is acceptable and so is hjt logs.

    Examples being.......
    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    > 1) Both this group and all the forums are indexed by Google so if it is
    > posted here or there it still will be found by Google. HJT logs posted
    > here will be answered faster then in the forums.
    >
    > 2) No 2 hjt logs are the same. Anybody who follows advice not directed to
    > them deserves exactly what they get. The same goes for any advice given in
    > this group not just hjt.
    >
    > 3) Every other log is acceptable and so is hjt logs.
    >
    > 4) It's a Microsoft problem because it is their system being affected,
    > that makes it appropriate for this group.

    >> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    >>> 2 tech sites, and 1 government site. I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one
    >>> of which has been mentioned many times in this group. I buy lots of
    >>> software
    >>
    >> Then why not direct HJT logs to one of the forums where you are an admin?
    >> I don't like seeing HJT logs on here either. Two reasons:
    >>
    >> 1) It makes searching harder
    >>
    >> 2) This newsgroup is not moderated. Also it is copied to many forums.
    >> Someone other than you may answer a post wrongly. The post will be
    >> archived forever on Google causing no end of grief. HJT logs should only
    >> be posted where there is a moderator that can remove harmful answers.
    >>
    >> Kerry

  30. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Scan your system with latest version of Spybot,Search and
    Destroy,CWShredder as well as adaware.Run them in safe mode.
    see:-
    http://www.spywaredb.com/remove-aze-search-toolbar/

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    CHABELA wrote:

    > CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY APPEARED
    > IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I HEARED IT WAS
    > SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE
  31. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    S.Sengupta wrote:

    > Scan your system with latest version of Spybot,Search and
    > Destroy,CWShredder as well as adaware.Run them in safe mode.
    > see:-
    > http://www.spywaredb.com/remove-aze-search-toolbar/
    >
    > regards,
    > ssg MS-MVP
    >
    > CHABELA wrote:
    >
    >> CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR IT SUDDENTLY
    >> APPEARED IN MY COMPUTER AND I CAN NOT REOVE OR FIND IT IN MY FILES I
    >> HEARED IT WAS SPYWARE PLEASE HELP SOMEONE
  32. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    > Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
    > always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending people
    > elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own or moderate
    > this group or any MS public newsgroup.

    But we (Microsoft) do.

    So please accept this request to no longer ask for log files to be posted to
    our newsgroups.
    If you wish to have a poster send you a log for analysis then provide them
    with the appropriate facility to send you the file (e-mail address, FTP
    site, etc etc).

    > I have said over and over again that I will not stop asking for hjt this
    > logs yet time after time they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in and
    > try. Do you really think you can make me stop when the others have not?
    > Are you special? If you don't like the way I do things then don't read my
    > posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not
    > ruined anyone systems. Now I will tell you like I told everyone else. Get
    > lost, butt out of this thread you are not helping.

    Also the section above may be viewed as a personal attack or slur on another
    poster and as such is in breach of our Rule of Conduct
    (http://www.microsoft.com/communities/conduct/default.mspx)
    Action may be taken against persistent breaches of these by posters.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    > Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
    > always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending people
    > elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own or moderate
    > this group or any MS public newsgroup. I have said over and over again
    > that I will not stop asking for hjt this logs yet time after time they
    > keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in and try. Do you really think you
    > can make me stop when the others have not? Are you special? If you don't
    > like the way I do things then don't read my posts. Don't give me that BS
    > about hjt log are dangerous. I have not ruined anyone systems. Now I will
    > tell you like I told everyone else. Get lost, butt out of this thread you
    > are not helping.

    > "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
    >> respected members of this community.
    >> Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through their
    >> actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a lifetime.
    >> And you reply with such a childish rude post.
    >>
    >> You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your some
    >> grand know it all..
    >>
    >> I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay
    >> absolutely no attention to your moronic rantings.
    >>
    >> You are a disgrace to this community.
    >>
    >> Don Burnette
    >>

    >> pcbutts1 wrote:
    >>> Try and stop me.
    >>>

    >>> "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote in message

  33. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Thank you, Mike!!! :o)

    --

    "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> [...]
    >> you don't like the way I do things then don't read my posts. Don't give
    >> me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not ruined anyone systems.
    >> Now I will tell you like I told everyone else. Get lost, butt out of this
    >> thread you are not helping.
    >>
    >> --

    >> "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>> You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
    >>> respected members of this community.
    >>> Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through their
    >>> actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a lifetime.
    >>> And you reply with such a childish rude post.
    >>>
    >>> You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your
    >>> some grand know it all..
    >>>
    >>> I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay
    >>> absolutely no attention to your moronic rantings.

  34. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>

    | Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it doesn't.

    Well Mike Brannigan, a Microsoft employee and a News Server admin., has put his voice into
    this thread requesting you to stop posting HJT logs. I think that should be the final word
    on this subject.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
  35. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Kelly wrote:

    > Thank you, Mike!!! :o)

    Ditto from me.

    --
    Ken Blake
    Please Reply to the Newsgroup

    > "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > message news:%23Ix2wOUqFHA.3544@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    >> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    >>> Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
    >>> always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending
    >>> people elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT
    >>> own or moderate this group or any MS public newsgroup.
    >>
    >> But we (Microsoft) do.
    >>
    >> So please accept this request to no longer ask for log files to be
    >> posted to our newsgroups.
    >> If you wish to have a poster send you a log for analysis then
    >> provide them with the appropriate facility to send you the file
    >> (e-mail address, FTP site, etc etc).
    >>
    >>> I have said over and over again that I will not stop asking for hjt
    >>> this logs yet time after time they keep telling me to stop. Now you
    >>> butt in and try. Do you really think you can make me stop when the
    >>> others have not? Are you special? If you don't like the way I do
    >>> things then don't read my posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt
    >>> log are dangerous. I have not ruined anyone systems. Now I will
    >>> tell you like I told everyone else. Get lost, butt out of this
    >>> thread you are not helping.
    >>
    >> Also the section above may be viewed as a personal attack or slur on
    >> another poster and as such is in breach of our Rule of Conduct
    >> (http://www.microsoft.com/communities/conduct/default.mspx)
    >> Action may be taken against persistent breaches of these by posters.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Mike
    >> --
    >> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    >> rights
    >>
    >> Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these
    >> newsgroups
    >>
    >> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    >>> Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
    >>> always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending
    >>> people elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT
    >>> own or moderate this group or any MS public newsgroup. I have said
    >>> over and over again that I will not stop asking for hjt this logs
    >>> yet time after time they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in
    >>> and try. Do you really think you can make me stop when the others
    >>> have not? Are you special? If you don't like the way I do things
    >>> then don't read my posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt log are
    >>> dangerous. I have not ruined anyone systems. Now I will tell you
    >>> like I told everyone else. Get lost, butt out of this thread you
    >>> are not helping. --
    >>>

    >>> The best live web video on the internet
    >>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We
    >>> now sell DVR cards. See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
    >>> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
    >>>

    >>> "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message

  36. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Your boss is a very good friend of mine. A VERY good friend and she values
    my opinion so don't even go there with me. You people are getting in over
    your head now and it has to stop. If you don't want hjt logs posted here
    then you have several choices.

    1) Fix your operating system.
    2) Tell your customers who are here for help to not posts spyware issues in
    this group, because if the fix is to use HJT then I am going to tell them to
    use it period!
    3) Change the name of this group or create another one, not very hard to do.
    4) Educate your MVP's about flame wars and the consequences of getting
    involved in them, they should know better but they don't. They represent MS
    and was given the status because of there contribution, flame wars is not
    contributing. It only takes one email.
    5) Ignore me and my posts, put me in your killfile, not hard to do.

> [...]
    >> you don't like the way I do things then don't read my posts. Don't give
    >> me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not ruined anyone systems.
    >> Now I will tell you like I told everyone else. Get lost, butt out of this
    >> thread you are not helping.
    >>
    >> --

    >> "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>> You have been asked, very politely for some time, by some of the more
    >>> respected members of this community.
    >>> Foks like Kelly, have contributed more to this community through their
    >>> actions and posts, than you could ever hope to contribute in a lifetime.
    >>> And you reply with such a childish rude post.
    >>>
    >>> You show know respect whatsoever, you come in here blazing like your
    >>> some grand know it all..
    >>>
    >>> I truly hope, for their own sakes, folks searching for help pay
    >>> absolutely no attention to your moronic rantings.

  37. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    > From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
    >
    > | Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it
    > doesn't.
    > |

    > Well Mike Brannigan, a Microsoft employee and a News Server admin., has
    > put his voice into
    > this thread requesting you to stop posting HJT logs. I think that should
    > be the final word
    > on this subject.

    Dave just to clarify a point.
    These newsgroups are peer to peer support groups and the majority of the
    Microsoft staff you see here are doing so voluntarily.
    I am indeed an employee but not "the" or "a" News Server admin.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    > From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
    >
    > | Where does it say that for this group?......... oh that's right it
    > doesn't.
    > |

    > Well Mike Brannigan, a Microsoft employee and a News Server admin., has
    > put his voice into
    > this thread requesting you to stop posting HJT logs. I think that should
    > be the final word
    > on this subject.
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  38. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    > Your boss is a very good friend of mine. A VERY good friend and she values
    > my opinion so don't even go there with me.

    My boss is not a woman - so you obviusly have me mistaken for someone else.

    > You people are getting in over your head now and it has to stop. If you
    > don't want hjt logs posted here then you have several choices.
    >
    > 1) Fix your operating system.
    > 2) Tell your customers who are here for help to not posts spyware issues
    > in this group, because if the fix is to use HJT then I am going to tell
    > them to use it period!
    > 3) Change the name of this group or create another one, not very hard to
    > do.
    > 4) Educate your MVP's about flame wars and the consequences of getting
    > involved in them, they should know better but they don't. They represent
    > MS and was given the status because of there contribution, flame wars is
    > not contributing. It only takes one email.
    > 5) Ignore me and my posts, put me in your killfile, not hard to do.

    If you wish to assist a poster by viewing a log file from them, then I
    suggest you follow the previously given advice and allow them to send them
    to you directly ordirect them to one of your forums and not have them post
    it here.
    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

> [...]
    >>> always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending
    >>> people elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own or
    >>> moderate this group or any MS public newsgroup. I have said over and
    >>> over again that I will not stop asking for hjt this logs yet time after
    >>> time they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in and try. Do you
    >>> really think you can make me stop when the others have not? Are you
    >>> special? If you don't like the way I do things then don't read my posts.
    >>> Don't give me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not ruined
    >>> anyone systems. Now I will tell you like I told everyone else. Get lost,
    >>> butt out of this thread you are not helping.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>

    >>> The best live web video on the internet
    >>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    >>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

  39. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Your boss is a women, you just have never meet her.

> [...]
    >>>
    >>> But we (Microsoft) do.
    >>>
    >>> So please accept this request to no longer ask for log files to be
    >>> posted to our newsgroups.
    >>> If you wish to have a poster send you a log for analysis then provide
    >>> them with the appropriate facility to send you the file (e-mail address,
    >>> FTP site, etc etc).

    >>> Also the section above may be viewed as a personal attack or slur on
    >>> another poster and as such is in breach of our Rule of Conduct
    >>> (http://www.microsoft.com/communities/conduct/default.mspx)
    >>> Action may be taken against persistent breaches of these by posters.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> Regards,
    >>>
    >>> Mike
    >>> --
    >>> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    >>> rights
    >>>
    >>> Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these

  40. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    < I am the admin on 2 hjt forums one of
    < which has been mentioned many times in this group

    Then why do you not direct the OP to post his\her HJT logs there. That would make more sense, don't you think

    --
    Peter

    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message news:FOTOe.1199$yo7.13@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net...
> [...]
    >>> a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so
    >>> that
    >>> I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I
    >>> need
    >>> to see it not them.
    >>
    >> You are very dangerous to any OP that would post the above to you.How many
    >> did or how many more will have serious repercussions by you giving the
    >> wrong advice as to what to remove. Why do you not leave it to experts that
    >> have a proven impeccable track record to analyze and give advice as to
    >> what
    >> and what not to remove from Hijack this.
    >> --
    >> Peter

    >>> --
    >>>

    >>> The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    >>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

  41. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Completely different section to whom and what you are referring to.

    --
    Peter

    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message news:rooPe.4138$Z87.235@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...
> [...]
    >>> posted here then you have several choices.
    >>>
    >>> 1) Fix your operating system.
    >>> 2) Tell your customers who are here for help to not posts spyware issues
    >>> in this group, because if the fix is to use HJT then I am going to tell
    >>> them to use it period!
    >>> 3) Change the name of this group or create another one, not very hard to
    >>> do.
    >>> 4) Educate your MVP's about flame wars and the consequences of getting
    >>> involved in them, they should know better but they don't. They represent
    >>> MS and was given the status because of there contribution, flame wars is
    >>> not contributing. It only takes one email.
    >>> 5) Ignore me and my posts, put me in your killfile, not hard to do.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>

    >>> The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    >>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

  42. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    > Your boss is a women, you just have never meet her.

    You evidently have no idea what you are talking about.
    I am aware of the entire reporting line from my direct line manager to Steve
    and ultimately Bill.
    Not a single one of that small number is a woman.
    Please feel to e-mail me directly if you wish to disagree further and I can
    send you a complete org chart from my position to our CEO and Chairman/Chief
    Software Architect.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

> [...]
    >>> posted here then you have several choices.
    >>>
    >>> 1) Fix your operating system.
    >>> 2) Tell your customers who are here for help to not posts spyware issues
    >>> in this group, because if the fix is to use HJT then I am going to tell
    >>> them to use it period!
    >>> 3) Change the name of this group or create another one, not very hard to
    >>> do.
    >>> 4) Educate your MVP's about flame wars and the consequences of getting
    >>> involved in them, they should know better but they don't. They represent
    >>> MS and was given the status because of there contribution, flame wars is
    >>> not contributing. It only takes one email.
    >>> 5) Ignore me and my posts, put me in your killfile, not hard to do.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>

    >>> The best live web video on the internet
    >>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    >>> NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.

  43. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    What Kelly said.

    Kelly wrote:
> [...]
    > > newsgroups
    > >
    > > "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    > > > Wrong! get your facts straight before you butt into a thread. I have
    > > > always been here. I got tired of MVP's giving bad info and sending
    > > > people elsewhere because they can't fix the problem. MVP's do NOT own
    > > > or moderate this group or any MS public newsgroup. I have said over
    > > > and over again that I will not stop asking for hjt this logs yet time
    > > > after time they keep telling me to stop. Now you butt in and try. Do
    > > > you really think you can make me stop when the others have not? Are
    > > > you special? If you don't like the way I do things then don't read my
    > > > posts. Don't give me that BS about hjt log are dangerous. I have not
    > > > ruined anyone systems. Now I will tell you like I told everyone else.
    > > > Get lost, butt out of this thread you are not helping.

  44. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT] wrote:
    > "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
    > > Your boss is a women, you just have never meet her.
    >
    > You evidently have no idea what you are talking about.

    Welcome to our world, Mike!

Microsoft Windows XP