delete drop down menu history in IE

How can I delete teh drop down menu history in IE?

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about delete drop menu history

    1.Close all running instances of Internet Explorer and all browser windows.
    2. In Control Panel, click Internet Options.
    3. Click the General tab, and then click Clear History.
    4. Click Yes, and then click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Bryce wrote:
    > How can I delete teh drop down menu history in IE?
    >
    > Thanks.

    thanks a bunch!

    Bryce.

    "S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@msn.com> wrote in message
    > 1.Close all running instances of Internet Explorer and all browser
    > windows.
    > 2. In Control Panel, click Internet Options.
    > 3. Click the General tab, and then click Clear History.
    > 4. Click Yes, and then click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
    >
    > regards,
    > ssg MS-MVP
    >
    > Bryce wrote:
    >> How can I delete teh drop down menu history in IE?
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    You're welcome.

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Bryce wrote:

    > thanks a bunch!
    >
    > Bryce.
    >

    > "S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@msn.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>1.Close all running instances of Internet Explorer and all browser
    >>windows.
    >>2. In Control Panel, click Internet Options.
    >>3. Click the General tab, and then click Clear History.
    >>4. Click Yes, and then click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
    >>
    >>regards,
    >>ssg MS-MVP
    >>
    >>Bryce wrote:
    >>
    >>>How can I delete teh drop down menu history in IE?
    >>>
    >>>Thanks.

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP