delete drop down menu history in IE

August 23, 2005 8:57:56 PM

How can I delete teh drop down menu history in IE?

Thanks.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 9:43:22 AM

1.Close all running instances of Internet Explorer and all browser windows.
2. In Control Panel, click Internet Options.
3. Click the General tab, and then click Clear History.
4. Click Yes, and then click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Bryce wrote:
> How can I delete teh drop down menu history in IE?
>
> Thanks.

August 25, 2005 9:43:23 AM

thanks a bunch!

Bryce.

"S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@msn.com> wrote in message
> 1.Close all running instances of Internet Explorer and all browser
> windows.
> 2. In Control Panel, click Internet Options.
> 3. Click the General tab, and then click Clear History.
> 4. Click Yes, and then click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
>
> regards,
> ssg MS-MVP
>
> Bryce wrote:
>> How can I delete teh drop down menu history in IE?
>>
>> Thanks.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 10:35:56 AM

You're welcome.