Neat new pinball product - Reduced price

I have sold a bunch of the pinball sliders so far but I have many more.
I have reduced the price. They are really awesome. Several happy
customers. Below is the original post.

I have had special leg levers developed and manufactured specifically
for pinball machines. They are made with a surface that enables you
to move your pins around single-handedly. They work on carpet, concrete

and wood. Yet the surface is not too slippery that it affects play.
The games stay put.

These are much better and less expensive than the Magic Sliders sold at

Home Depot and BBB. I tried to make those work and wasted a lot of
money. So I decided to have these manufactured. They are one solid
piece. The thread is standard pinball thread (3/16-16). Length is
2.5". The outer dim on the surface is 1.5". You will want these
on all your machines! I have also successfully used them on vids.

I am selling them on the www.allyoucaneatpinball.com web site. Key
word search for pinball sliders or look under the 'hardware' category.
You can also Key word search for 'jimmyz' to see other items I have for

sale.

They are sold two ways; as two sets (4 levelers per set) and as ten
sets
(40 levelers total).

I hope you all enjoy them. I have found them to be incredibly useful.

Jimmy Z

I just Bought 40, I will give them a try
Rob

Jimmy Z wrote:
> I have sold a bunch of the pinball sliders so far but I have many more.
> I have reduced the price. They are really awesome. Several happy
> customers. Below is the original post.
>
> I have had special leg levers developed and manufactured specifically
> for pinball machines. They are made with a surface that enables you
> to move your pins around single-handedly. They work on carpet, concrete
>
> and wood. Yet the surface is not too slippery that it affects play.
> The games stay put.
>
> These are much better and less expensive than the Magic Sliders sold at
>
> Home Depot and BBB. I tried to make those work and wasted a lot of
> money. So I decided to have these manufactured. They are one solid
> piece. The thread is standard pinball thread (3/16-16). Length is
> 2.5". The outer dim on the surface is 1.5". You will want these
> on all your machines! I have also successfully used them on vids.
>
> I am selling them on the www.allyoucaneatpinball.com web site. Key
> word search for pinball sliders or look under the 'hardware' category.
> You can also Key word search for 'jimmyz' to see other items I have for
>
> sale.
>
> They are sold two ways; as two sets (4 levelers per set) and as ten
> sets
> (40 levelers total).
>
> I hope you all enjoy them. I have found them to be incredibly useful.
>

> Jimmy Z

I bought 40 for a wood floor. They work great! I only wish they were
3" instead of 2.5" long... (only complaint!)

These leg levelers make moving pins around the room E-A-S-Y!!

-Brannon

will they work on a travertine floor?

just wondering

gary

How well do they work on concrete? Seems to me that concrete would eat
that plastic away the first time you tried to move a heavy pin.

Chad,
I used them on a concrete surface which was a floor of a warehouse --
not painted or treated. I've also used them in my garage which has a
concrete rougher surface. I had no problem with those surfaces.

A surface like a sidewalk may be too rough for several moves, I don't
know. If you want to try a set let me know. I'll offer you a MBG.
Best,
Jimmy