Replacement Powerpack for old compaq

I have an old compaq system, that a friend would like to use, however
the powerpack needs replacing. The powerpack does not seem to be a
standard one, it seems thinner and has a corner "cut off". Does anyone
know where I may be able to get one of these, if still available?

Thanks

David

hh

Uh, What old Compaq???????