Apple Cinema & Dell?

I'd like to use a 20" Apple Cinema display with a Dimension 8400 (not
yet ordered), but I can't find a reference to digital video interface
in the Dimension 8400 web pages. Does Dell offer one?
--David

It would be on the video card so choose carefully.

"David Ellis" <scribblemonger@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to use a 20" Apple Cinema display with a Dimension 8400 (not
> yet ordered), but I can't find a reference to digital video interface
> in the Dimension 8400 web pages. Does Dell offer one?
> --David

Hi!

The basic nVidia 128MB video card in my Dimension 8300 has a DVI connector.
The 8400 should have one as well.

William