Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security.homeusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

The BlackViper web site is live again! http://www.blackviper.com/

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner

tinkerer

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2005
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security.homeusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Thanks Richard!

--

Cheers,
Tinkerer

"Richard Urban [MVP]" <richardurbanREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| The BlackViper web site is live again! http://www.blackviper.com/
|
| --
| Regards,
|
| Richard Urban
| Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
|
| Quote from: George Ankner
| "If you knew as much as you thought you know,
| You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!"

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:OklqyiEqFHA.3980@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
Richard Urban [MVP] <richardurbanREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> had this to say:

> The BlackViper web site is live again! http://www.blackviper.com/

Good looking out. Thanks ;)

Galen
--

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
its solution is its own reward."

Sherlock Holmes

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security.homeusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Thanks Richard

--
Peter

"Richard Urban [MVP]" <richardurbanREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OklqyiEqFHA.3980@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> The BlackViper web site is live again! http://www.blackviper.com/
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Richard Urban
> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> Quote from: George Ankner

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

Richard Urban [MVP] wrote:

> The BlackViper web site is live again! http://www.blackviper.com/

Great, thanks for the update.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security.homeusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Cool.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Richard Urban [MVP] wrote:

> The BlackViper web site is live again! http://www.blackviper.com/

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security.homeusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Would that the Viper take heed of your sig.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Richard Urban [MVP]" <richardurbanREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message