TX Pinball Festival - Where to stay?

Does anyone have any thoughts on where to stay when going to the Texas
Pinball Festival? My wife will be along for the trip and I want to make
sure to get a hotel room that will make her comfortable. I'm not familiar
with the Holiday Inn Select or any of the other hotels in that area. Your
suggestions are appreciated.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

We stayed at the motel that hosts the event.

Fair price and the room was fine.

You can always stay at a nearby Motel 6 if you
want to save a buck or two, also.

(But the room won't be as nice.)

--
Fred
TX

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote

> Does anyone have any thoughts on where to stay when going to the Texas
> Pinball Festival? My wife will be along for the trip and I want to make
> sure to get a hotel room that will make her comfortable. I'm not familiar
> with the Holiday Inn Select or any of the other hotels in that area. Your
> suggestions are appreciated.
>
> --
>

> -Frank Gant
> http://orbitpinball.com

Okay, sounds good. Thanks guys.

I do like the idea of just closing up for the night and going straight to
bed instead of driving somewhere.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any thoughts on where to stay when going to the Texas
> Pinball Festival? My wife will be along for the trip and I want to make
> sure to get a hotel room that will make her comfortable. I'm not familiar
> with the Holiday Inn Select or any of the other hotels in that area. Your
> suggestions are appreciated.
>
> --
>

> -Frank Gant
> http://orbitpinball.com

See you there!

> Okay, sounds good. Thanks guys.
>
> I do like the idea of just closing up for the night and going straight to
> bed instead of driving somewhere.
>
> --
>

> -Frank Gant
> http://orbitpinball.com
>

> "OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone have any thoughts on where to stay when going to the Texas
> > Pinball Festival? My wife will be along for the trip and I want to make
> > sure to get a hotel room that will make her comfortable. I'm not
familiar
> > with the Holiday Inn Select or any of the other hotels in that area.
Your
> > suggestions are appreciated.
> >
> > --
> >

> > -Frank Gant
> > http://orbitpinball.com

Ditto...i'll be there

its nice to stay at the hotel cause you can take a break and go crash
for a while and then come back down stairs :)

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Holiday Inn is fine. The show usually has a special rate, and it's
covenient since the show takes place there anyway. There's a Denny's right
next door.

I covered the show last year. Well worth the airfare from VA.

Pingeek
http://www.pingeek.com

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any thoughts on where to stay when going to the Texas
> Pinball Festival? My wife will be along for the trip and I want to make
> sure to get a hotel room that will make her comfortable. I'm not familiar
> with the Holiday Inn Select or any of the other hotels in that area. Your
> suggestions are appreciated.
>
> --
>

> -Frank Gant
> http://orbitpinball.com

Stay right at the Holiday Inn select. It's a nice hotel for a good price
and it's real convienient too.THere's a few other hotels there but if I was
going again this year I'd stick with the Holiday Inn real nice for the
price in my opinion.

--
John Pursglove
Audubon, NJ

Andy

Agreed. Stay at the hotel that sponsors it. We got a deal ($68 a night) by
telling them we were there for the festival. Stay there and you can stay
and play later and not have to drive home, and you can bring a drink or two
down from the room if need be. Had a great time last year, really enjoyed
meeting Bill with the nice Centaur and everyone else involved. Real good
time.

Andy