iTunes - Sound Problem

iTunes is installed and appears to be fully functional except that there is
no sound.
Normal PC sounds are heard and songs can be heard in Windows Media Player.
When the songs are transferred to the iPod they can be heard. Does anyone
have any suggestions? I've tried updating my sound card drivers and
un-installing/re-installing iTunes.

During the sound card driver installation, it said that I may need to
disable my onboard audio chip through BIOS settings. Does anyone know how to
do that?
--
tjensen09
1 answer Last reply

    iTunes Support: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=iTunes+Support

    BIOS Commands: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_b.htm#xp_bios

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP

    "tjensen9" <tjensen9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > iTunes is installed and appears to be fully functional except that there
    > is
    > no sound.
    > Normal PC sounds are heard and songs can be heard in Windows Media Player.
    > When the songs are transferred to the iPod they can be heard. Does anyone
    > have any suggestions? I've tried updating my sound card drivers and
    > un-installing/re-installing iTunes.
    >
    > During the sound card driver installation, it said that I may need to
    > disable my onboard audio chip through BIOS settings. Does anyone know how
    > do that?
    > --
    > tjensen09

iTunes Sound Cards Windows XP