Halo demo problem Need help

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 3, 2004 5:43:18 AM

hi
i downloaded halo trial demo from this website and when i
click on it it says c:/Documents and
setings/bryce/desktop/halotrialsetup.exe is not a valid
win32 application

help is greatly apreciated

bryce

More about : halo demo problem

Anonymous
October 4, 2004 6:44:54 PM

Hi Bryce,

Download it again with any internet accelerators or
antivirus software disabled to avoid corruption.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!