Anyone got a premier Gottlieb display driver board?

We have a non working one in the game now, not sure whether it would be
better to send it to get repaired or buy a used one from someone, it is
for a Rescue 911, if anyone has one please let me know.

THanks
STeve

Actually, I have not, is that usually the one that goes on the board?
We basically get nothing when it is plugged in, something shorted out
on it, as it was working..

Thanks for the info guys.. Really appreciate the help!

Steve

Balboa Rules wrote:
> We have a non working one in the game now, not sure whether it would be
> better to send it to get repaired or buy a used one from someone, it is
> for a Rescue 911, if anyone has one please let me know.
>
> THanks
> STeve

I'm sure you checked it already but it's not a bad U8 chip(display
controller LED solid ,garbage on DMD) is it?

Brian Ray

Balboa Rules wrote:
> Actually, I have not, is that usually the one that goes on the board?
> We basically get nothing when it is plugged in, something shorted out
> on it, as it was working..

When it's processing video the controller board LED is flashing. If it's
on solid then the U8 chip got zapped. If not then there's other
problems on that board or upstream. Check the ribbons and see what the
cadence of the LED's on the other boards is, and check the voltages on
P1 of the display controller board.