Your question

Please review my pc.. :P *DELETED*

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
July 31, 2003 8:35:55 AM

Post deleted by whisky

More about : review deleted

July 31, 2003 8:47:53 AM

i think you are gonna need a mac g5 or an alpha to surf the internet...

3 386DX-25's...12 volts...glue some ln2 and a wicked amount of overclocking and you get a willamantee minus 36 pins, 33.75 million transistors and a couple hundred mhz... :cool:
July 31, 2003 8:54:52 AM

ok i will go and get one .... do you think it would be better to connect my pc to a 51" plasma screen to surf the internet? or ? would its small 21" LCD be enough ? (somebody kick my cute *** )
Related resources
July 31, 2003 9:19:00 AM

yeah they do.. the 850e does..
July 31, 2003 9:22:39 AM

and btw ... who says i have that system :) ) i just hate ppl writing these kind of threads.. thats why i've put this here.. :) ) do u think i would pay 1500$ for speakers :) ) :) ) :) ) anyway .. its really anoying to see ppl writing review my system in the area where ppl should be talking about CPU's .. if they are so proud of their systems .. they can open a totally new section .. called RATE MY COMPUTER... anyway .. hope what i've been typing doesnt offend you.. was just protesting others in this silly way :) )
July 31, 2003 10:20:43 AM

Stupid post! I think it´s great for people to post what they plan to buy, that way they´ll be able to get ideas on how to correct it before spending all their savings.

If someone went out and got the system you described, I wouldn´t call it bragging, I´d call them stupid to spend that kind of cash on a system and getting the top high-end.

Sometimes people make mistakes putting a system together, and by posting what they plan to buy, we can help them clear those mistakes.

I for one is not jealous at all, I´m just trying to help people out if I can!

<A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&..." target="_new">System</A>
July 31, 2003 10:34:22 AM

did u read the title of this section .. ??? it say CPUs ... not pc reviews and advices.. there are other sections for those kinda threads... if u want to talk about your complete system talk about it on the sections made for that subject. not on the CPUs... i can understand a thread like " i am planing to get a xxx cpu with a xxx mobo.. or should i get the other cpu with the other mobo".. but saying .. i have a xxx cpu with heatsucker paste on it with radeon 9999 512 ddr with lite-on dvd and sony cd-turner-burner.. plus a kam-asus t130 489 mwatt power plant and 63" lcd.... ..... man that doesnt serve ppl who need to get information about CPU's ... if u still think its wonderful to type your system spesifications to the extremes on THIS SECTION.. your out of control .. pay some money and put ur add on the NEWSPAPER with a pic with your computer.....
July 31, 2003 11:28:13 AM

So, since the 'Time and Space' thread contained no references to CDROMS, LCDS, expensive speaker systems, etc., you're okay with it, yeah? :tongue:

---
$hit Happens. I just wish it would happen to someone else for a change.
July 31, 2003 11:35:15 AM

before you type something to ppl read things carefully ok :)  there is a line about protesting :) ) .. well anyway .. forget about it .. i think its not really realistic to expect ppl .... (i am not really sure if i should call u ppl).. to be smart... anyhow ... keep typing ur systems :) ) ok :) ) so see u did it .. and i did it .. waiting for the next idiot to type his system including the brand of the cables he used in his system... zzzzz!!!
July 31, 2003 1:18:55 PM

I agree with whisky. It's getting old. Why have categories at all, then? We just need one, all-encompassing board since most of us click through all the important ones anyway.
-Brett
July 31, 2003 2:12:03 PM

LOL... Just kidding buddy...
For the record I do kinda see your point of view, but many people DO post in the right sections, but no-one ever looks anywhere apart from CPUs, Mainboards, and graphics, so they end up posting in CPUs cos thats the forum that gets most hits.

---
July 31, 2003 3:10:28 PM

Actually, I <i>don't</i> see his point of view at all. <b>If</b> there was a "complete PC" section or a "THGC tech support" section <i>then</i> I could appreciate it.

However, there is no such animal.

The absolute closest is the "other->other" section which is actually used for just about everything that is completely unrelated to PCs.

So in other words, there is no "proper" place to ask these kinds of questions <i>at all</i>. Lacking any "proper" place, that makes the least-of-all-evils place to post these kinds of threads the CPU section. Which is exactly where they are posted.

Furthermore:
1) People <i>definately</i> deserve the right to post specs for a system that they are about to build to make sure that they aren't making any huge mistakes or couldn't tweak those specs to better meet their needs.

2) Since when has THGC implemented new forum rules that state every single thread in every single post has to be exactly related perfectly to the topic at the top-most level involved? If you want that kind of an anal retentive rules system then THGC is definately not the place to be. We're a lot more laid back than that! **ROFL**

3) If anyone has a problem with this, then they can just leave. It's <i>not</i> going to change and no one is making you put up with it. :p 

"<i>Let's see what <b>Paragraph 84-B</b> has to say about it.</i>" - Thief from <A HREF="http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=030724" target="_new">8-Bit Theater</A>
July 31, 2003 3:20:08 PM

Good point... I didn't bother thinking about where else they would post.....
I definitely agree that they should post specs somewhere, cos more often than not someone will suggest improvements, or point out incompatibilities..

I certainly have no problems with it personally though. ppl can post about elephants in here for all I care - I don't have to keep flitting between forums then.

---
July 31, 2003 3:39:58 PM

Quote:
I certainly have no problems with it personally though. ppl can post about elephants in here for all I care - I don't have to keep flitting between forums then.

I'd dare say that well over 90% of THGC members have that same opinion. :)  Which is why this whole thing is rather pointless in the first place, because hardly anyone even cares! **ROFL**

"<i>Let's see what <b>Paragraph 84-B</b> has to say about it.</i>" - Thief from <A HREF="http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=030724" target="_new">8-Bit Theater</A>
July 31, 2003 7:41:34 PM

antec cases are pretty strong...what would happen if an elephant sat on the case...would my case break....you see i am an elephant trainer for the circus...and elephants always step on or sit on my dells and compaqs...and they don't cover elephant accedents in their warantee (go figure)...If you know of a good looking elephant proof case...plz tell me what it is...

3 386DX-25's...12 volts...glue some ln2 and a wicked amount of overclocking and you get a willamantee minus 36 pins, 33.75 million transistors and a couple hundred mhz... :cool:
July 31, 2003 7:43:35 PM

in all honesty it is getting a bit annoying i think those posts should go in the mobo forum...i dunno though...i answer the anyway...i wish i could tell them all to get pIII's!

August 1, 2003 2:17:45 AM

well ppl who just want to show how much they have spent on their computers... plus ppl .. who really want advices .. about a complete system .. can send their emails to the webmasters of THGC and i am sure if there is enough demand for a section like that they will...

but that is not fair for ppl who really need help or want to get info. about CPUs.. their threads are being pushed down on the list just because an idiot wants to show off his components.. or just wants to list the brands of what he has ..

i hope some ppl will be more resonable about this and will respect ppl who really come here to help eachother..
August 1, 2003 2:32:36 AM

The elephant proof case is made by wiskey pete.
!